Search found 313 matches
- Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:25 pm
- Forum: Body, Appearance, Interior, & Detailing
- Topic: Anyone try this steering wheel?
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3814
I know the guys on the SS forum have used them . The Alcatra (sp) seems to match well . I had a buddy give a leather SS camaro steering wheel , I was hoping it would work but way to much rewiring for me . If I am not mistaken the 14 and up Caprice have a lot more in common on the inside than the 11-...
- Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:24 am
- Forum: White Auto & Media
- Topic: We're making some big changes; we hope you like them!
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3981
Cool ! Hopefully we can grow right along with you . Thanks for listening and taking us into consideration .
- Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:20 pm
- Forum: Intake/Exhaust/Fuel tech
- Topic: Maximizer SS headers and cats
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3669
One of the difference between the ss and g8 headers , is with the ss you don't have to remove the oil cooler . If that makes any difference to you about the oil cooler . Besides that there is no big difference .
- Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:37 pm
- Forum: V8 engine tech (L77)
- Topic: LSA Supercharger Installation
- Replies: 32
- Views: 14497
Sounds great ! You install looks oem , no wires everywhere , nothing looks shade tree or backyard made . I will be sending my car to you when the weather breaks lol .