Yep, but who knows if it was actually an upgrade. I think they were doing it for a firmer ride or something, right? Seems like all the Caprice guys want to soften up the ride...
Search found 423 matches
- Thu Jun 18, 2020 8:00 pm
- Forum: Suspension / Brakes / Steering
- Topic: Struts off G8 onto 2013 caprice
- Replies: 6
- Views: 258
- Wed Jun 17, 2020 7:46 pm
- Forum: Drivetrain tech
- Topic: 3.45 Differential install
- Replies: 73
- Views: 75070
I'm not Maurice, but I used the Caprice coupler when I installed my Camaro diff. It mated to the Camaro diff exactly like it mated to the Caprice diff. There was no difference. I don't remember having to support the LCA with a jack. Actually, I had to force it down. This is really an easy bolt in s...
- Tue May 19, 2020 11:24 pm
- Forum: Caprice PPV Parts for sale
- Topic: Complete Stock Exhaust and Front Crash Bar
- Replies: 3
- Views: 275
Is there any interest in a complete stock exhaust. I have everything from the cats to the mufflers all in good shape almost no rust? $100 local pickup about a half hour north of Pittsburgh PA. I also have a front crash bar. Complete with hardware and mounting brackets. This is a nicer unit that doe...
- Thu May 14, 2020 11:55 pm
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: Mysterious electronic noise in engine bay
- Replies: 9
- Views: 502
Yeah, I think that's what Maurice was getting at. It makes sense, since I think the EVAP solenoid is on the front of the pass side cylinder head and it's almost the only thing on that side of the engine with the exception of the fuse/relay box and the starter. Does anyone know how much voltage the s...