Holden conversion

If you're looking for a specific Caprice PPV-related part, service, or car post your requests here.
Forum rules
SPECIAL NOTE - We have no role or liability in any transactions other then to provide a venue to advertise the items. Disputes must be resolved independently between the parties involved in any transaction.
fattire

Holden conversion

Post by fattire »

looking for front grill with badge, steering wheel badge, rear badge, caprice letters, v8 side badge, and chrome side trim, maybe the spoiler too. i've searched the forum and been hard pressed to find part numbers for these things although i did find CP's mounting diagrams for the badges. does anyone have any additional information or guidance for this? I own a 2011 9c1 ppv btw. thank you.
indianajoe

Re: Holden conversion

Post by indianajoe »

those parts will be hard to come by in the US.

And from what i understand, there is no way to switch the airbag badge, the whole bag assembly needs to be switched.

most, if not all, of those parts would have to come from oz, and while i've had decent luck with used parts from various ebay sellers, i haven't found a good source for new WM parts (is there anything like gmpartsdirect, but in australia?)

stateside, Karo of holdenpartsusa has spoilers, and might have some badges?

and what are you looking for by "caprice letters?" the embossed trunklid?
fattire

Post by fattire »

The letters that spell out caprice on the trunk
Attachments
za7b9.png
za7b9.png (410.66 KiB) Viewed 12896 times
indianajoe

Post by indianajoe »

I've got one of those, I bought it from a wrecker called Salisbury autoparts on eBay.com.au, cost me $95aud plus probably $50aud shipping (not sure on exact cost cause it came with a couple other things)

(edit)
It required some changes to fit though, i had to cut the center pin off the boot garnish (thats how they say trunk trim in australian lol) and i lost the use of my trunk lock cylinder, which is not that big a deal for me because i have a g8 rear seat and access to the cable pull if i cant open it electronically
Attachments
Snapchat-5777437344534107657.jpg
Snapchat-5777437344534107657.jpg (64.68 KiB) Viewed 12893 times
Caprice master

Post by Caprice master »

fattire wrote:looking for front grill with badge, steering wheel badge, rear badge, caprice letters, v8 side badge, and chrome side trim, maybe the spoiler too. i've searched the forum and been hard pressed to find part numbers for these things although i did find CP's mounting diagrams for the badges. does anyone have any additional information or guidance for this? I own a 2011 9c1 ppv btw. thank you.
I've got the rear holden lion badge if you want one. I can definitely hool you up with the front grill, chrome side trim, ssv badge, ss badge too. Just let me know what you need.
fattire

Post by fattire »

Hell yeah dude, I would love the following if you could manage:
-rear holden lion
-front grill
-chrome side trim
-capriceV badge (pictured)
-and 2 of the v8 ones (pictured)
Attachments
Holden-VE_II_Commodore_Caprice_V-2011-1600-05.jpg
Holden-VE_II_Commodore_Caprice_V-2011-1600-05.jpg (174.39 KiB) Viewed 12842 times
$_1.JPG
$_1.JPG (10.87 KiB) Viewed 12842 times