WHEEL COVERS WANTED

If you're looking for a specific Caprice PPV-related part, service, or car post your requests here.
Forum rules
SPECIAL NOTE - We have no role or liability in any transactions other then to provide a venue to advertise the items. Disputes must be resolved independently between the parties involved in any transaction.
BUSMAN43

Re: WHEEL COVERS WANTED

Post by BUSMAN43 »

Thanks for the info on the wheel covers. I contacted them and they have either sold them or don't know what they have. Supposedly checked and claim they are not there now.

The search goes on..........all suggestions/help appreciated.

Don
B.T. Justice

Post by B.T. Justice »

https://www.hollanderparts.com/used-aut ... --opt-9c3-" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

not sure of your looking for these or the small center caps

There is no way, No! Way! you come from my lions, When we get home remind me to punch your momma in the mouth.
B.T. Justice
Wisconsin
2011 caprice
BUSMAN43

Post by BUSMAN43 »

Thanks for the latest reply. Hadn't seen some of these posted anywhere before. It's much harder to locate good used ones than I thought. My neighbor city - Charlotte - has a bunch of Caprices and they order them with the full wheel covers. They've had a few wrecks that have been sold at auction and I thought it'd be easy to find these locally, but it hasn't.

Thanks to all - the search goes on.

Don
yargnits

Post by yargnits »

I have a set tucked away in my shed. I need to check if I have the lugnuts and their covers. If they're in as good of shape as I remember, I'd want $100 for the set plus shipping. Should I get them out?
Dave B - Yargnits
--
2011 Caprice 9C3
2018 Silverado LT
2005 John Deere (garden tractor)
BUSMAN43

Post by BUSMAN43 »

Would certainly be interested in them.

I have the lug nuts - would just need the wheel covers and caps that screw into the lugs.

I'll wait to hear from you - THANKS.

Don