Wanted Setina or Go Rhino pushbumper for PPV

If you're looking for a specific Caprice PPV-related part, service, or car post your requests here.
Forum rules
SPECIAL NOTE - We have no role or liability in any transactions other then to provide a venue to advertise the items. Disputes must be resolved independently between the parties involved in any transaction.
BadgedBowtie

Wanted Setina or Go Rhino pushbumper for PPV

Post by BadgedBowtie »

Some time ago, I posted an add for this item for our Chevrolet PPVs. One owner had one removed from his vehicle but the shipping was supposedly very high. If you have one in good-to very good condition and want to sell it PM me. Hopefully an arrangement (with shipping) can be arrived at. Keep in mind that new ones on Ebay go for around 215-ish (with shipping). So if its taking up space and you've decided its just dumb to throw it out (because it is) let me know.
LEGATUM VICECOMITEM
StevenJay

Re: Wanted Setina or Go Rhino pushbumper for PPV

Post by StevenJay »

The place I work at has a go rhino sitting on the shelf that they will sell to me for 150, it's new. We upfit police cars and have only had 2 caprices in ever. I can pick it up for you. Let me know I can send you pictures. I checked the box and it is missing the small metal piece that the plastic retainers go into on the top of the bumper. Since the plastic crush bumper has to be removed it just sits above the metal inner bumper so the expanding retainers have something to secure to. Let me know I might be able to get one sent from go rhino for free since I work for a company that distributes their products.
Steven J.
-2014 Chevy Caprice PPV Pre-Production Pilot vehicle RPO code-Switchblade silver metallic purchased 11/2017
-2017 Chevy Caprice PPV- Switchblade silver metallic-GM Show Car RPO code. purchased 1/2018
No Moa

Post by No Moa »

If you don’t take Stevenjay up on his offer, check Amazon. The go industries bar is $139. I’m not sure on the price of the go rhino or Setina
2014 Caprice PPV silver
2017 Ram 3500
2002 CETA trans am
1996 Impala ss (soon to be t56)
1995 9c1
1977 Trans am SE 4spd.
1978 trans am 400 4 spd.
BadgedBowtie

Post by BadgedBowtie »

StevenJay

hey ! That would be great ! I would love to have it if the shipping on it can be worked out. Some pictures of it would be even better !. If you want just post them in your response.

Thanks!
LEGATUM VICECOMITEM
Hibs

Post by Hibs »

FYI, something like that I'd feel pretty comfortable shipping with Greyhound. I've heard they are significantly cheaper then everyone else when it comes to bulk items. You just need seller to drop off at Greyhound station, and you pick up at the closest one near you.
eagle-co94

Post by eagle-co94 »

Steven, did you end up buying the push bumper?
-James . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . "Life without knowledge is death in disguise."