Anyone have a usb cable for sale?

If you're looking for a specific Caprice PPV-related part, service, or car post your requests here.
Forum rules
SPECIAL NOTE - We have no role or liability in any transactions other then to provide a venue to advertise the items. Disputes must be resolved independently between the parties involved in any transaction.
undrcvrppv

Anyone have a usb cable for sale?

Post by undrcvrppv »

Looking for a usb cable if anyone has on for sale let me know please . Thanks
smwalker
Administration Staff

Re: Anyone have a usb cable for sale?

Post by smwalker »

Can you be a bit more specific? There are like 40 different kinds of USB cables. You trying to hook up a printer?
Steve Walker
Azusa, CA
'11 PPV 9C3 Huron White
undrcvrppv

Post by undrcvrppv »

Lol I guess I should be a little more specific.. And I should of known I should of just sent you a pm in the first place. Pm sent
smwalker
Administration Staff

Post by smwalker »

I assume you have a 11-13 , the following applies to them. Will post this here for public information:

Ok will break down what I can offer you here along with alternatives you have.

USB/AUX in Cable - I offer a 4 foot cable with the correct plug to plug into the radio that terminates into a GM factory receptacle. This is not a factory cable rather one I make up. There is a factory alternative to buy two cables that will do what my one does but mine can be mounted in tighter spaces as you may have seen on the pics on the forum. I also make up a cord that give you AUX IN 3.5mm plug that is part of the same GM receptacle.

I charge $70.00 for this entire set up described above. Shipping included

The 2 factory USB cords That would duplicate this are about $15.00 + 30.00 (then you will still need a cord for AUX IN if you want that. I can make that up for you for $20.00)
Then the receptacle you could get for $15.00 so looking at 80-90 bucks there depending on dealer shipping charges.

Or you could go completely aftermarket and tell me what kit you would like to buy similar to this:Aftermarket 3.5 AUx in and USB Receptacle

Then I would buy it get it shipped to me and put on the correct connector for the USB and Terminals for the AUX in cord. I would do that for you for $30 on top of what ever the kit costs. Then ship it all to you.

I believe I have all the supplies to make my stuff so I could ship a few days after I receive payment to Zelle, FaceBook Pay or Paypal: PPVsteve@gmail.com (please use friends and family payment)

Then of course your final alternative is to tackle it yourself the Instructions are pinned (Thanks Eric) at the top of the Stereo / Electronics / Electrical forum.
Steve Walker
Azusa, CA
'11 PPV 9C3 Huron White
undrcvrppv

Post by undrcvrppv »

So from what I see the one you make is the one you have in your center console that is white correct?
undrcvrppv

Post by undrcvrppv »

If you could go ahead and get started on the cables you make for 60$ I will take those. I will send you the $ in the next few days. If that works for you. Let me know if you need my address again or if you still have it.
Thanks
Matt
smwalker
Administration Staff

Post by smwalker »

undrcvrppv wrote:So from what I see the one you make is the one you have in your center console that is white correct?
Yes but I have the black face ones if you want. Got one white face as well. Let me know what works for you.

Send me your address with payment, Thanks.
Steve Walker
Azusa, CA
'11 PPV 9C3 Huron White
undrcvrppv

Post by undrcvrppv »

Do the black if you have it then.
Thanks again.