V8 Caprice

If you're looking for a specific Caprice PPV-related part, service, or car post your requests here.
Forum rules
SPECIAL NOTE - We have no role or liability in any transactions other then to provide a venue to advertise the items. Disputes must be resolved independently between the parties involved in any transaction.
GSXperience

V8 Caprice

Post by GSXperience »

I'm looking for a V8 Caprice in white or silver. Under 80k miles. No front push bar. Would prefer it to not have the spotlight, but I can live with it if it does.
Within 200 miles of northern Indiana

Thanks
Craig
camrat68

Re: V8 Caprice

Post by camrat68 »

Not sure if this is within 200 miles of you but Cheyka Motors in Schofield, WI just got in three State Trooper Caprices. Chris Ashby called me just after we bought our 2012. He's a real car guy and my next one will come from him.

http://www.cheykamotors.net/inventory.a ... =Chevrolet" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Jim
Jim Chesnutt
1968 Camaro -my first car.
1995 Black/White 9C1 Caprice
2012 Alto Gray Metallic 9C1 Caprice--The HoDag-Solo axle back exhaust, improved racing OTR CAI intake.
2013 Black/White 9C1--NADACOP-DOD Delete with BTR Stage II cam, Kooks Headers, Solo Hi-flow Cats and Header Back Mach Balanced kit, WestBendDyno tuned.
Boosthx

Post by Boosthx »

GSXperience wrote:I'm looking for a V8 Caprice in white or silver. Under 80k miles. No front push bar. Would prefer it to not have the spotlight, but I can live with it if it does.
Within 200 miles of northern Indiana

Thanks
Craig
How much are you looking to spend?
Fudgehog

Post by Fudgehog »

camrat68 wrote:Not sure if this is within 200 miles of you but Cheyka Motors in Schofield, WI just got in three State Trooper Caprices. Chris Ashby called me just after we bought our 2012. He's a real car guy and my next one will come from him.

http://www.cheykamotors.net/inventory.a ... =Chevrolet" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Jim
Funny, I actually bought my 13 from them. Small world indeed.

P.S. from what Chris ^ the mechanic at Cheyka has told me, don't expect to get any good Caprices out of Chicago. He said they are pretty much all junk, and they don't discriminate where they buy them from (most are city squads rather than county or state). Cheyka is very good, however the latest Caprices they bought come from South Dakota and Chris was telling me that they aren't nearly as clean as the three they got from Washington State. That's where mine hails from.
13 Caprice 6.0L, Solo catback exhaust, 3.27 diff, VCM OTR and Volant throttle spacer, MSD coils plugs wires, transmission pan upgrade and widemouth filter. Camaro 18" rims.

Active Duty USAF