Looking for 9c3

If you're looking for a specific Caprice PPV-related part, service, or car post your requests here.
Forum rules
SPECIAL NOTE - We have no role or liability in any transactions other then to provide a venue to advertise the items. Disputes must be resolved independently between the parties involved in any transaction.
Solardude

Looking for 9c3

Post by Solardude »

Like the title says.
I am a owner of a 05 GTO and would like to add another Holden to the garage. All of the cars I have been able to find online are still listed but already sold. Have any of you guys dealt with a particular dealership? I am in the Orlando Florida area but am willing to travel to pick it up. Any suggestions would be great
Thanks

Josh
05 Pontiac GTO Torrid Red A4 w/red int, Procharger p1sc, Pacesetter Coated Headers,Aeroforce Gauges, H-pipe, DMH cutouts, Staggered Stern 18''s, Lots of Pedders/Lovells/Whiteline stuff. Tuned by Mike Norris

12 Chevy Caprice PPV 9c1 HSV Pentagon Replica 20''s, H&R Springs, HSV GTS Steering Wheel, Solo axle back, VCM Intake
arizona

Re: Looking for 9c3

Post by arizona »

About a month ago there were roughly 6+ available on Autotrader but are all gone as far as I know. They were located in Iowa and North Carolina. I even called the GM rep for the southwest to have him work some magic and help me look. Bought mine out of Iowa. Good luck in your search.
Solardude

Post by Solardude »

Thanks that dealer in Iowa has 4 9c1,s in Stock but will not budge on them. Says only 9c3 models can be sold oh well I'llju st have to keep searching
05 Pontiac GTO Torrid Red A4 w/red int, Procharger p1sc, Pacesetter Coated Headers,Aeroforce Gauges, H-pipe, DMH cutouts, Staggered Stern 18''s, Lots of Pedders/Lovells/Whiteline stuff. Tuned by Mike Norris

12 Chevy Caprice PPV 9c1 HSV Pentagon Replica 20''s, H&R Springs, HSV GTS Steering Wheel, Solo axle back, VCM Intake
Rjimpala

Post by Rjimpala »

I'm a little confused. Are you looking for a 9c1 or 9c3? If a 9c1, a dealer wanted to sell me 3 Hugo blue ones....... Im looking for the 9c3 too! Happy hunting!
2011 Karma 9c3 never in service, Setina trunk tray, trunk floor mat, H&R springs, skid plate, leather shifter, g8 rear seats, tint, rear spoiler, side markers, Holden badges, shark fin antennae, capriceV trunk emblem, series ll & afm emblems, red tail tips, lighted vanity mirrors, black headliner & pillars, G8 light switch, red light window switches, g8 gas pedals, powdered coated colored hubs, g8 matching color steering wheel & color interior strips & center ring.
1996 DGGM Impala SS
Solardude

Post by Solardude »

I really want a 9c3 but will get a 9c1 if that is all I can find but the dealer in Iowa wouldn'teven sell the 9c1

arizona

Post by arizona »

I can call the dealer in Iowa for you if you want. I coordinated the sell of 3 of them so maybe I can help get the price down. What price range are you wanting and what were they asking when you called?
Rjimpala

Post by Rjimpala »

What color do you want? I would like a 9c3 in Hugo blue or karma.
2011 Karma 9c3 never in service, Setina trunk tray, trunk floor mat, H&R springs, skid plate, leather shifter, g8 rear seats, tint, rear spoiler, side markers, Holden badges, shark fin antennae, capriceV trunk emblem, series ll & afm emblems, red tail tips, lighted vanity mirrors, black headliner & pillars, G8 light switch, red light window switches, g8 gas pedals, powdered coated colored hubs, g8 matching color steering wheel & color interior strips & center ring.
1996 DGGM Impala SS
Solardude

Post by Solardude »

I am looking for blue karma or black

Rjimpala

Post by Rjimpala »

I'll give you the info if a Hugo 9c1 is what you want.
1996 DGGM Impala SS
Solardude

Post by Solardude »

If you don't mind I would like the information on the blue one. Thanks