Drivers side spotlight

If you're looking for a specific Caprice PPV-related part, service, or car post your requests here.
Forum rules
SPECIAL NOTE - We have no role or liability in any transactions other then to provide a venue to advertise the items. Disputes must be resolved independently between the parties involved in any transaction.
Capeasy

Drivers side spotlight

Post by Capeasy »

Hello, I'm a new member and I have a laundry list of mods to do to my Caprice. One thing at the top of the list is to put a spotlight back where now sits a big glob of clear Silicon sealer.
If someone has a complete unit I would like to talk about buying it and shipping to 90240.
Thanks
Walt :D
Walt (AKA:Capeasy) So. Cal.
2013 Caprice 9C1,Huron white, Blackbear tune, DOD Delete, Texas Speed stage 2 cam with all the goodies, Circle D 258 mm converter, 3200 stall. Spectra CAI, 3.45 Diff, deep trans pan. BlackWidow Venom exhaust,Granatelli oval cutouts, Doug Thorley tri-Y headers, Pedders coilovers,Tower brace, Widend OE. rear wheels to 10" wide with 295 Nitto's
PPV6.0

Re: Drivers side spotlight

Post by PPV6.0 »

I have a complete drivers side spotlight plus the LED bulb (new) you were asking about in another post. I have both sides if you need them both.

Let me know if you are interested.

Thanks
StevenJay

Re: Drivers side spotlight

Post by StevenJay »

I've got one new-in-box and install kit which has the mounting bracket and rubber sleeve that goes over the outer tube (on the inside of the car) and sits flush up against the a pillar trim (covers hole in a-pillar garnish molding) Not sure if you still have the mounting bracket on the left a-pillar..
Steven J.
-2014 Chevy Caprice PPV Pre-Production Pilot vehicle RPO code-Switchblade silver metallic purchased 11/2017
-2017 Chevy Caprice PPV- Switchblade silver metallic-GM Show Car RPO code. purchased 1/2018