Looking for Steering Wheel and Seats from G8

If you're looking for a specific Caprice PPV-related part, service, or car post your requests here.
Forum rules
SPECIAL NOTE - We have no role or liability in any transactions other then to provide a venue to advertise the items. Disputes must be resolved independently between the parties involved in any transaction.
yomomma

Looking for Steering Wheel and Seats from G8

Post by yomomma »

I am looking to replace the plastic steering wheel in my 2013 9C1 with a leather one from a G8. Also I would like to replace the cloth seats with some leather ones from a G8.

Please let me know the price and location. I am currently in Dallas but I am relocating to Denver but come back to TX frequently.

Thanks,
Jeff
smwalker
Administration Staff

Re: Looking for Steering Wheel and Seats from G8

Post by smwalker »

Damn just looked on ebay USA and AU the steering wheel market is dry!!

Just a tip, best to find a complete one. Since you have to replace the Back, spoke trims and button bezels those can cost more than the wheel sometimes.
Steve Walker
Azusa, CA
'11 PPV 9C3 Huron White
yomomma

Re: Looking for Steering Wheel and Seats from G8

Post by yomomma »

Good point, thanks Steve!
smwalker wrote: Fri May 01, 2020 12:41 am Damn just looked on ebay USA and AU the steering wheel market is dry!!

Just a tip, best to find a complete one. Since you have to replace the Back, spoke trims and button bezels those can cost more than the wheel sometimes.