New Caprice

If you're looking for a specific Caprice PPV-related part, service, or car post your requests here.
Forum rules
SPECIAL NOTE - We have no role or liability in any transactions other then to provide a venue to advertise the items. Disputes must be resolved independently between the parties involved in any transaction.
Cal-Toy

New Caprice

Post by Cal-Toy »

I bought a SS for my wife, she took it for herself. does anyone know any dealers who might have any new caprices in stock. I am a retired fleet manager for an S/O in Florida. I am aware of restrictions about selling them new, bury I know there is ways around it. Also I am a new member to this forum.

thanks
elc32955
System Manager

Re: New Caprice

Post by elc32955 »

Howdy and welcome to the system! I was with Brevard SO for a number of years and can tell you some good fleet-related stories you'd get a kick out of...

Right now Coggin Honda at 11051 South Orange Blossom Trail, Orlando has a 2011 9C1 with a 6.0 in stock. They are at 866-664-5984, car is advertised for $21,991 with 18K miles plus the standard dealer garbage fees. Let me know if this doesn't pan out and I can check with Billy Regar and see what else might be left out there. I know where there are some 2012 V6 Caprices at new on the lot, but like everyone else here you'd probably like the 6.0 if possible... :)

Again, welcome!

Eric
System Manager and your tour guide for the day. 2015 Caprice w/LFX, former NC DPS staff car. Partial hybrid G8/SS/Camaro SS interior mods, SS MyLink radio upgrade, 2016 Camaro V6 rims, GMPP Malibu chrome exhaust tips, otherwise bone stock for now.
Rjimpala

Post by Rjimpala »

I checked this car at the Honda place. It has a k&n cone filter, quad tail pipes and heavy tint! It sounded really nice but they were waiting for the lien to be cleared.
2011 Karma 9c3 never in service, Setina trunk tray, trunk floor mat, H&R springs, skid plate, leather shifter, g8 rear seats, tint, rear spoiler, side markers, Holden badges, shark fin antennae, capriceV trunk emblem, series ll & afm emblems, red tail tips, lighted vanity mirrors, black headliner & pillars, G8 light switch, red light window switches, g8 gas pedals, powdered coated colored hubs, g8 matching color steering wheel & color interior strips & center ring.
1996 DGGM Impala SS
motorhead

Post by motorhead »

There is a used 2014 Caprice PPV on eBay with under 100 miles. Listing indicates some damage repaired by GM being sold as used with factory warranty. It has the 3.6 V-6 not 6.0 V-8. And There is a 2011 Caprice PPV 6.0 V-8 on eBay with 100,000 + miles listed for $14,000 buy it now price.

Good luck shopping.