Factory wheels

If you're looking for a specific Caprice PPV-related part, service, or car post your requests here.
Forum rules
SPECIAL NOTE - We have no role or liability in any transactions other then to provide a venue to advertise the items. Disputes must be resolved independently between the parties involved in any transaction.
bazooka1

Factory wheels

Post by bazooka1 »

Looking for a 4 caprice factory wheels along with hubcaps.

Anyone got any they wanna get rid of let me know.
Navy Lifer
Administration Staff

Re: Factory wheels

Post by Navy Lifer »

I've got 4 wheels--5, actually--but no covers.

http://www.tonkinonlineparts.com/showAs ... evel=19715" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

GM PART # 92246104
CATEGORY: Wheels
PACK QTY: 1
List Price: $145.00
Dealer Cost: $92.22
DESCRIPTION: WHEEL

Where are you located?
bazooka1

Post by bazooka1 »

Navy Lifer wrote:I've got 4 wheels--5, actually--but no covers.

Where are you located?
I'm in California.

Do they have tires? How much are you willing to let them go for?
Navy Lifer
Administration Staff

Post by Navy Lifer »

No tires--they're already spoken for, sorry.

The wheels are basically new--still, they are take-offs. I'd sell 4 of them for $250, all 5 for $300, but the shipping is going to be the issue, as these wheels are pretty heavy at about 32 pounds each--shipping them on a pallet would still cost over $100, depending on your location.

There is a guy in Sacramento (Gregc here on Forum) who may have a set to sell, and it would be easier on you as far as shipping or arranging to get them, depending on your location.
bazooka1

Post by bazooka1 »

Sorry bro just noticed the link and price.

But how much will shipping be to Ca? Thanks.
bazooka1

Post by bazooka1 »

I would only need 4.

Yea I know shipping could be an issue for me.

Well let me give that guy a try. Would you happen to have his email?
Navy Lifer
Administration Staff

Post by Navy Lifer »

It's going to be at least $100, but I would need an exact address to nail down actual shipping cost--it will help to use a commercial location rather than home delivery, as both FedEx and UPS have better rates to businesses than homes.

Since they're steel wheels, the best way to ship is to just strap them to a pallet, since no protective packaging would be needed as is the case with aluminum wheels.

I'll PM you his e-mail, or better yet, I'll e-mail him and have him check this thread and he'll contact you once he sees this and has a chance to respond.
bazooka1

Post by bazooka1 »

Navy Lifer wrote:It's going to be at least $100, but I would need an exact address to nail down actual shipping cost--it will help to use a commercial location rather than home delivery, as both FedEx and UPS have better rates to businesses than homes.

Since they're steel wheels, the best way to ship is to just strap them to a pallet, since no protective packaging would be needed as is the case with aluminum wheels.

I'll PM you his e-mail, or better yet, I'll e-mail him and have him check this thread and he'll contact you once he sees this and has a chance to respond.
Talked to gregc.

Thanks a lot bro appreciate it. If I dnt strike a deal with Greg ill hit u up.
The Tech

Post by The Tech »

Bill, if you still have 4 of those wheels the end of the month I will take them off your hands at Commerce the end of the month.
2011 Alto Gray Caprice PPV 9C3, Kooks Long Tube Headers, Kooks Drag Cats and Crossover, Solo Axle Back System.
1996 DGGM Impala SS
1995 Caprice 9C1 red over white
2015 Bright Yellow Jeep Wrangler, the better half's car.
Member of Carolina Holdens
Navy Lifer
Administration Staff

Post by Navy Lifer »

Sure can do that!