9C3 WHEELS

If you're looking for a specific Caprice PPV-related part, service, or car post your requests here.
Forum rules
SPECIAL NOTE - We have no role or liability in any transactions other then to provide a venue to advertise the items. Disputes must be resolved independently between the parties involved in any transaction.
mechanick89

9C3 WHEELS

Post by mechanick89 »

I'm currently looking for four stock steel wheels from a 9C3. Ideally in good shape, but can tolerate bent wheels if good ones are not available.
One issue remains: I am from Canada (Montreal). Anyone willing to ship across the border? And how much would it cost?

Thank you.
sardillim

Re: 9C3 WHEELS

Post by sardillim »

try http://car-part.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; you can search within canada
smwalker
Administration Staff

Post by smwalker »

Are the steel wheels on a 9C3 different from the 9C1? I know the caps are but the wheels?
Steve Walker
Azusa, CA
'11 PPV 9C3 Huron White
Navy Lifer
Administration Staff

Post by Navy Lifer »

same wheels

http://www.gmoutletparts.com/chevrolet/ ... heel-steel" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
mechanick89

Post by mechanick89 »

Problem is: these websites/companies don't ship to Canada. US only.
I rather find a private seller who happens to have used wheels for sale.
GTObert

Post by GTObert »

I'd like to take this opportunity to inform everyone in California and New York that Minnesota is, in fact, not in Canada.

But seriously folks, I'm pretty sure the 9C3 just has plastic wheel covers. Just stop by your local Chevy dealer and order some up, eh.
2011 9C1
2005 GTO
Tom Slick

Post by Tom Slick »

The only difference is the wheel covers...

Later,
Tom Slick
1932 Glassic Ford Model A Roadster Replica - Ford 302/C4, approx. 1400lb... :-)
2015 GMC Sierra SLE Extended Cab - 5.3L
mechanick89

Post by mechanick89 »

Wheel covers or not, I used 9C3 as a reference, could have been a 9C1 too, part numbers are all the same. 18 inch steelies with 5x4.75 bolt pattern is what I'm looking for.

The issue is: I can't order the wheels. GM won't ship these to Canada because they are exclusive to the US. Same goes with retailers who sell replicas.
Even if I shipped them to NY, I don't have time to drive down there and pick them up.