Quad muffler tips and other cosmetic mods

Discussion on fuel delivery & intake/exhaust tech & mods.
Navy Lifer
Administration Staff

Re: Quad muffler tips

Post by Navy Lifer »

http://www.ssforums.com/forum/exhaust-i ... -tips.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.redtailperformance.com/copy- ... rtp-035lr/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Hzgray

Post by Hzgray »

Yep, those are the ones. Sorry I didn't see this sooner.
2013 9C3, DoD delete, BTR Stg 1, Kooks 1 7/8, Rotofab, 3.27 Diff, VMR 810 wheels (staggered), King Springs (lowered), oh and a D1SC.
Rjimpala

Post by Rjimpala »

They just came in the mail. Now I have to figure out how much to cut from the pipe to make it look right.
2011 Karma 9c3 never in service, Setina trunk tray, trunk floor mat, H&R springs, skid plate, leather shifter, g8 rear seats, tint, rear spoiler, side markers, Holden badges, shark fin antennae, capriceV trunk emblem, series ll & afm emblems, red tail tips, lighted vanity mirrors, black headliner & pillars, G8 light switch, red light window switches, g8 gas pedals, powdered coated colored hubs, g8 matching color steering wheel & color interior strips & center ring.
1996 DGGM Impala SS
Hzgray

Post by Hzgray »

Yah, I just went to an old school muffler shop, explained what I wanted and took a look before welding.
2013 9C3, DoD delete, BTR Stg 1, Kooks 1 7/8, Rotofab, 3.27 Diff, VMR 810 wheels (staggered), King Springs (lowered), oh and a D1SC.
Hzgray

Post by Hzgray »

Added side mirror paint and spoiler.

Hzgray

Re: Quad muffler tips and other cosmetic mods

Post by Hzgray »

So, I was installing the G8 painted/ chrome door handles today. Accidentally dropped one of the bolts that attach the handle. Of course it fell inside the door. I'll figure out how to remove door panels tomorrow. Hopefully I can just remove bottom door panel screws and fish it out.
Navy Lifer
Administration Staff

Post by Navy Lifer »

Hzgray wrote:Accidentally dropped one of the bolts that attach the handle. Of course it fell inside the door. I'll figure out how to remove door panels tomorrow. Hopefully I can just remove bottom door panel screws and fish it out.
Been there, done that!

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=263" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Hzgray

Post by Hzgray »

I had read that thread and was very careful...until I got distracted and careless on the very last handle. Hopefully the panel comes off easy. Leaving it inside the door and getting a new one is a poor option because it's rattling around in there.
Hzgray

Post by Hzgray »

Removed the door panel and found the missing bolt - added silver/chrome G8 doorhandles today.

smwalker
Administration Staff

Post by smwalker »

Looking Nice!! You could really use some chrome fog lights on there! Wink Wink Nudge Nudge.
Steve Walker
Azusa, CA
'11 PPV 9C3 Huron White