JBA headers&exhaust System

Discussion on fuel delivery & intake/exhaust tech & mods.
MBS

JBA headers&exhaust System

Post by MBS »

Hey guys, I found and a headers and a catback from JBA for the Chevy SS(+2014), Im wondering if these would fit the PPV?

(Headers) https://www.summitracing.com/parts/jba-6815s" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
(Catback) https://www.summitracing.com/parts/jba-40-3118" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
s/c'd cav

Re: JBA headers&exhaust System

Post by s/c'd cav »

the headers do from what ive seen others on facebook post , the catbacks i think come up short

though someone used a kooks SS system on their caprice and they said it had enough length to stretch the needed amount to work
MBS

Post by MBS »

Yea, my friend installed a full kooks exhaust on his PPV, but i dont think its worth 2500$. I was thinking of getting a Xforce but it takes a long time to get delivered.
s/c'd cav

Post by s/c'd cav »

have you checked with summit for the xforce ?
MBS

Post by MBS »

Checking it right now. :lol:
xcidmigs

Post by xcidmigs »

There is no cat pipes or way to connect the headers to the catback with that JBA setup?
fuzzkill

Post by fuzzkill »

I know it's an old thread, but for others looking -

The JBA's come with the mating v band flange to weld onto your existing cat-back setup. That being said, the headers come out wider than where the factory cats dump out at, so it will require some reworking of the pipes to make it work. I was able to pretty easily modify my Magnaflow CBE by cutting and rotating one of the pipes so that everything lined up.
Maxspeed96ct

Post by Maxspeed96ct »

What's the part number to the 3" xforce catback on summit?
I don't see it

Also, anyone find out more info on the jba? Do they sell mid pipes cause I don't see them in the picture