Xforce resonators

Discussion on fuel delivery & intake/exhaust tech & mods.
orgdnr

Re: Xforce resonators

Post by orgdnr »

Picked up a new set of cans from a guy on the facebook PPV page. $250 shipped. Had to modify the Kooks system to make them fit. The video was taken by my 11 year old so a bit jumpy.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source= ... P4yk-TMuRQ" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Dave
Chatsworth Ca

2012 9c1 ported LSA kooks 1 7/8 long tubes rotofab cai 575rwhp 570 tq. best repeatable 1/4 mile 11.32
69 Roadrunner 383 A/G 4 sp. bench seat (for sale) no rust
30 model A pickup QMP 383
Built Ford tough with chevy stuff
71 GMC suburban 4X4
Gulf caprice

Post by Gulf caprice »

orgdnr wrote:Picked up a new set of cans from a guy on the facebook PPV page. $250 shipped. Had to modify the Kooks system to make them fit. The video was taken by my 11 year old so a bit jumpy.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source= ... P4yk-TMuRQ" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Nice job smoking these tires :D
Gulf caprice

Post by Gulf caprice »

This was my old setup :VCM air filter 1/34 xforce headers and 2.5 pipes with mid muffler with an x pipe in it and 3insh stanless steel mufflers with dual tips (Remote) cat back system, DOD delete kit and GT11 cam.

Burnout
https://m.youtube.com/?reload=7&rdm=1ra ... rVMIRSoxOQ" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Nutual back fire :D
http://youtu.be/X0ADDOr_lTY" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
CrashTestDummy

Post by CrashTestDummy »

So Gulf, I suspect your Caprice is left-hand drive? If so, where did you get the X-Force Headers? I've read that the Aussie headers may not work since they are made for right-hand drive vehicles. And is that an x-force complete system, or custom exhaust bolted to the headers? Thanks.
Gene Beaird,
Pearland, Texas
2012 Caprice 9C1
1992 B4C 1LE Camaro
2018 Tahoe PPV (her car)
1995 DGGM Impala SS
1985 Firebird - 310 LS1 C Prepared autocross car.
1980 Bluebird Wanderlodge
And some others
Do YOU have my SPID?
Gulf caprice

Post by Gulf caprice »

CrashTestDummy wrote:So Gulf, I suspect your Caprice is left-hand drive? If so, where did you get the X-Force Headers? I've read that the Aussie headers may not work since they are made for right-hand drive vehicles. And is that an x-force complete system, or custom exhaust bolted to the headers? Thanks.
We have JHP dealer in near country Kuwait. He is an authorized dealer in middle east and yes it is complete system , some guys in my country prefer KOOKS headers
And they buy the G8 as it the same for the PPV or caprice.
Gulf caprice

Post by Gulf caprice »

Gulf caprice wrote:
CrashTestDummy wrote:So Gulf, I suspect your Caprice is left-hand drive? If so, where did you get the X-Force Headers? I've read that the Aussie headers may not work since they are made for right-hand drive vehicles. And is that an x-force complete system, or custom exhaust bolted to the headers? Thanks.
Yes it's left-hand drive.
We have JHP dealer in near country Kuwait. He is an authorized dealer in middle east and yes it is complete system that happen 2012. Nowdays, alot of shops and garages in back home offer what set you wanna buy[color=#BF800[/color] , some guys in my country prefer KOOKS headers.
And they buy the G8 as it the same for the PPV or caprice. currently I sawp the headers to 1/78 xforece and did some modify to the mid muffler to pick up some speed and and hp and keep the tq down so the traction can be control as my interest changed to street race.
CrashTestDummy

Post by CrashTestDummy »

Well, I've corresponded with JHP, and their techs say the X-Force long tubes and exhaust systems WILL fit the Caprice. In fact, they say they've shipped about 8 kits to the US for Caprices, so they know they will. They said the tail pipes need to be shortened to fit the Caprice, but that's an easy job for someone with the usual set of tools.

It'll probably be next year before I place an order, but I think that's where the kit will come from for our car.
Gene Beaird,
Pearland, Texas
2012 Caprice 9C1
1992 B4C 1LE Camaro
2018 Tahoe PPV (her car)
1995 DGGM Impala SS
And some others
Do YOU have my SPID?
elc32955
System Manager

Post by elc32955 »

Interesting. One of our members was a US distributor for X-force if I remember correctly, if there's interest I'll make a call & check to see what the story is there.

Eric
System Manager and your tour guide for the day. 2015 Caprice w/LFX, former NC DPS staff car. Partial hybrid G8/SS/Camaro SS interior mods, SS MyLink radio upgrade, 2016 Camaro V6 rims, GMPP Malibu chrome exhaust tips, otherwise bone stock for now.
CrashTestDummy

Post by CrashTestDummy »

Yes, please.
Gene Beaird,
Pearland, Texas
2012 Caprice 9C1
1992 B4C 1LE Camaro
2018 Tahoe PPV (her car)
1995 DGGM Impala SS
And some others
Do YOU have my SPID?
elc32955
System Manager

Post by elc32955 »

Gene,

OK, I queried Neil and this is what he said (note: edited for content and grammar).
No I'm not a distributor. I can get their system but to be honest call Marty at 3 P Connect, they are a US importer (909-476-6068) and talk to him, tell him you have been talking to me (Neil) and he will cut you a deal. Tom Wallace is a personal friend of mine, the Australian Marketing manager who is here now for the SEMA Show. I have their full Stainless Steel Exhaust System on my Ute with Varex remote control mufflers. If you wanted to see or hear it their web site is X-Force exhaust USA?? Great sounding system and show quality...
So there's a connection for you to check with. Neil owns the Ute that's up for sale in Orlando, I've met him both several times at shows and casually, great guy. If you talk to Marty, if you wouldn't mind also talking to him about our system here - if he treats you right there might be the potential of further business for him with other users down the road. Word of mouth sells, and this is a small community.

Thanks
Eric
System Manager and your tour guide for the day. 2015 Caprice w/LFX, former NC DPS staff car. Partial hybrid G8/SS/Camaro SS interior mods, SS MyLink radio upgrade, 2016 Camaro V6 rims, GMPP Malibu chrome exhaust tips, otherwise bone stock for now.