Pedal Comander! Unit confirmed that plugs into the Caprice!

Drivetrain discussion including Transmission, Differential, Driveshaft, and related items.
Barney

Pedal Comander! Unit confirmed that plugs into the Caprice!

Post by Barney »

Hey all, sent in a picture of the throttle wire plug and they confirmed it is the PC07 unit listed for the G8. They updated their web page now listing the Caprice. 32 different settings for performance and economy. Plug and play, 5 minute install. Removes throttle delay programmed into the ECM. No tune needed. Check it out on YouTube, it's just what you see. Alone or stacked, it's awesome! My favorite setting is Sport +2 which still leaves 6 quicker throttle response settings! Be aware of causing passenger neck pain!
chipperdoodles

Re: Pedal Comander! Unit confirmed that plugs into the Capri

Post by chipperdoodles »

Interesting, i havent heard about these before. Just curious, besides the ‘plug and play’ aspect could you just tune throttle response with an hp tuner to achieve the same desired affect?
Barney

Re: Pedal Comander! Unit confirmed that plugs into the Caprice!

Post by Barney »

So update on this for 2 reasons, the reply and two different conversation I had with the guy I feel good about tuning my car. At first the tuner said the same thing "I can take care of that with the tuning, remove the throttle lag" then a car came thru his place with the throttle device and he hooked up his stuff and was surprised at the throttle action he was seeing on his laptop. Well, now he has them on the shelf and is selling them to customers!