Best Tire for Caprice PPV

Discussion on wheel & tire issues
eagle-co94

Re: Best Tire for Caprice PPV

Post by eagle-co94 »

I put them on my Mini Clubman S in Germany and they drove great in snow and ice, on the Autobahn and in the rain on the Nurburgring. I would definitely buy them again.
-James . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . "Life without knowledge is death in disguise."
indianajoe

Post by indianajoe »

I had dws06 on my Caprice, they were great for the ~10k I had them on ( moving to different size wheels). Felt like good grip, unshakeable the wet, and handled light snow decently well (I still put blizzaks on though)

(My stock size dws are for sale if anyone wants them, just under 10k and I'd let em go for a good price
toyguy5538

Post by toyguy5538 »

I put a set of P235/50ZR18 Nitto Motivo tires on my 14 V8 Caprice when the GoodYears wore out at about 40K miles. Got them from Discount Tire. Seems they don't list them for the V8 Caprice, but they do for the V6. Not sure why, because they are heavy duty tires and are Z-rated. Anyway, they were so superior to the GoodYears for traction, cornering, wet road handling, etc. that I'll put them on my 16 when the GYs wear out. They were about half the price of they GYs also. The tires were about $80 each.