GMH Caprice Rims Prices

Discussion on wheel & tire issues
20129C1

Re: GMH Caprice Rims Prices

Post by 20129C1 »

Hi Steve,

I also have a set of wheels on the way. Cheetah confirmed delivery of my wheels to their facility in Australia. Last I heard they were hoping to have the container loaded & on the way to the states on 8/29. I haven't heard anything since. Estimated arrival in Indianapolis was 4-6 weeks (going to go with 6). I was planning to email them in a week to get an update.
2007 Saudi/UAE Caprice
1993 Camaro B4C M6 Purple Pearl Metallic
1993 Camaro B4C A4 Medium Patriot Red
2013 Camaro SS M6 "Panther"
smwalker
Administration Staff

Post by smwalker »

nice, keep us updated then if you can give a break down of the costs. Delays seem to by a common part of ocean shipping. I had the tracking of the boat and saw it sitting for like 4 days off the coast of LA waiting for a spot to unload..
Steve Walker
Azusa, CA
'11 PPV 9C3 Huron White
20129C1

Post by 20129C1 »

Ok guys, the wheels arrived today! Here's the breakdown:

- Ordered from Wheelking on 7/31 for $636 (including credit card fee and freight to the overseas shipper's (Cheetah Imports) warehouse in Australia @ an exchange rate of $1.31)
- Took roughly four days for Wheelking to process and ship to Cheetah's warehouse
- The container left Australia on 8/29 or somewhere thereabouts
- Not sure when the container arrived on the west coast, but the wheels arrived at Cheetah's warehouse in Indianapolis on 10/31
- The contact at Cheetah was very helpful. I scanned and emailed him FedEx shipping labels and he dropped them off at a nearby FedEx location for me on 11/16 and they arrived today

Cost for Cheetah to ship overseas was $140. FedEx was $102 for a grand total of $878.

Now all I need to do is get my suspension in order. :lol:
2007 Saudi/UAE Caprice
1993 Camaro B4C M6 Purple Pearl Metallic
1993 Camaro B4C A4 Medium Patriot Red
2013 Camaro SS M6 "Panther"
Rjimpala

Post by Rjimpala »

Glad you got on the same shipment I did. I'm just waiting for Kevin to send them to me. Should be here by Thursday....
2011 Karma 9c3 never in service, Setina trunk tray, trunk floor mat, H&R springs, skid plate, leather shifter, g8 rear seats, tint, rear spoiler, side markers, Holden badges, shark fin antennae, capriceV trunk emblem, series ll & afm emblems, red tail tips, lighted vanity mirrors, black headliner & pillars, G8 light switch, red light window switches, g8 gas pedals, powdered coated colored hubs, g8 matching color steering wheel & color interior strips & center ring.
1996 DGGM Impala SS