New User in SOCAL (maybe soon colorado)

Welcome new members, please make your first post in this section. Say hello & tell us a little bit about you and your car. We're happy to see you here!
Forum rules
Welcome new members, please make your first post in this section. Say hello & tell us a little bit about you and your car. We're happy to see you here!
chipperdoodles

New User in SOCAL (maybe soon colorado)

Post by chipperdoodles »

Hi! Got my first caprice last year and have been lurking the forums for a while, figured it would be time to make an account!
My caprice is a white 2013 from wsp and I love the thing. Got lots of plans for it but very little money but hey, one piece at a time right?
nstg8r

Re: New User in SOCAL (maybe soon colorado)

Post by nstg8r »

Sorry Colorado is full, hahaha just kidding. Welcome to the board and if you come to Colorado I look forward to hanging out with another PPV owner. I haven't seen a single one either in service or retired since I bought mine almost a month ago. You should post up a picture so we can see your ride. (just make sure to keep it within the size restrictions please)
chipperdoodles

Post by chipperdoodles »

Heck yeah! haha, I think I've only seen one civilian owned caprice on the road down where i live right now, i was kinda in disbelief but a good kind. And to boot, the other day some younger guy in a golf pulled up next to me after i parked and asked me if i was driving a ppv and we had a little chat, was fun.

But here's my car right now, so far i just got some tire rack 18x8s on it. I got em cause they're about 21 pounds a wheel and were only like 135 per? And the black and white work well on these cars.
Attachments
IMG_4111.JPG
IMG_4111.JPG (100.05 KiB) Viewed 5416 times
nstg8r

Post by nstg8r »

That's a pretty clean looking PPV! I actually drove past one that was still in service on the way up to Timnath this morning, he had someone pulled over. I was excited like a little school girl seeing her crush, I so badly wanted to pull over and talk to the officer. I'm going to get myself shot, LOL.