New guy.

Welcome new members, please make your first post in this section. Say hello & tell us a little bit about you and your car. We're happy to see you here!
Forum rules
Welcome new members, please make your first post in this section. Say hello & tell us a little bit about you and your car. We're happy to see you here!
Mikevtc

New guy.

Post by Mikevtc »

Hello all.
Bought a 2012 caprice 6.0 in December. Had to repair a few minor things( mostly up fitter cut wires). Over all the car is truly impressive. One day while sitting in a parking lot, it threw p0606 and p2610. I have safety mode active, reduced power, traction control fault, and check engine. I found shorted wires at the crank position sensor plug, repaired that. No change. I bought a fuel pump control module only to find that it must be programmed. Have since ordered and received the factory service manuals. 17lbs of manuals that refer you back and forth, over and over. ANYWAY, just wondering if anyone has had these codes.

Thanks
Mooseman

Re: New guy.

Post by Mooseman »

Hi and welcome!

You would be better off reposting your questions in the technical section as this is an intro forum.
2011 Caprice PPV, former RCMP test vehicle, never put into service
Build Thread: http://www.newcaprice.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2419
elc32955
System Manager

Re: New guy.

Post by elc32955 »

Welcome!

Eric
System Manager and your tour guide for the day. 2015 Caprice w/LFX, former NC DPS staff car. Partial hybrid G8/SS/Camaro SS interior mods, SS MyLink radio upgrade, 2016 Camaro V6 rims, GMPP Malibu chrome exhaust tips, otherwise bone stock for now.