BMR Suspension is here!

Welcome new members, please make your first post in this section. Say hello & tell us a little bit about you and your car. We're happy to see you here!
Forum rules
Welcome new members, please make your first post in this section. Say hello & tell us a little bit about you and your car. We're happy to see you here!
xcidmigs

Re: BMR Suspension is here!

Post by xcidmigs »

Well I talked to Kyle at BMR since the T.C. guy doesn't seem to check in here and hasn't ever responded to my PM, but they will allow me to return the bushing insert kit since it does not work, unfortuneately i didn't get any good pics of the stock Caprice rubber cradle inserts which i wanted to forward to them since they don't have one to work with, not sure they will actually make anything Caprice specific but it doesn't hurt to try and they seem decent about CS and clearly are willing to try. If anyone has any photos of just has a rear cradle laying around could you PM me or post the pics up here and I'll get them to Kyle.
kevink

Post by kevink »

Has anyone determined what cradle bushings actually fit these cars? Specifically the 2011s?
2011 9C3: 11.48 @118.
Navy Lifer
Administration Staff

Post by Navy Lifer »

A fundamental question: Will BMR be adding the Caprice as a listed vehicle, right along with G8 & SS?
Navy Lifer
Administration Staff

Post by Navy Lifer »

kevink wrote:Has anyone determined what cradle bushings actually fit these cars? Specifically the 2011s?
Do you mean inserts or actual bushings?

Take a look here: http://www.g8board.com/forums/7-suspens ... tions.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;