BMR Suspension is here!

Welcome new members, please make your first post in this section. Say hello & tell us a little bit about you and your car. We're happy to see you here!
Forum rules
Welcome new members, please make your first post in this section. Say hello & tell us a little bit about you and your car. We're happy to see you here!
BMR Sales

BMR Suspension is here!

Post by BMR Sales »

Hi Guys, my name is T.C. and I am a Sales Tech here at BMR Suspension in Tampa, FL. I am the Tech for G-8, 5th Gen Camaros and early classic GM Muscle Cars (Camaros & A-Bodies). I have a lot of Racing experience (I'm also a Racing Instructor), have been a Test Driver for VW-Audi and been around Performance & Race Cars all my life. I look forward to helping here when I can.

BMR Suspension has been around for nearly 20 Years. We have grown from a Small fabrication shop to a Multi-Million Dollar company making parts for GM Performance cars (every year Camaro, Cadillac CTS, G-8, GTO) and Mustangs (Fox Body to present). We make everything here in Tampa, using US sourced Steel, welded by true-blue Americans named Jesse, Tommy, Bob, etc. We are so successful that Summit Racing stocks more BMR products than any of our Competitors. And Summit doesn't Stock Items that don't sell.

I will be truthful - I didn't know much about these Caprices and their Holden connection until yesterday. By coincidence Eric sent me an eMail inviting me to this site this morning. Eric has been to BMR with his Caprice and had it on our lift at a G-8 Gathering that we hosted a while back. ( I put his car as my Avatar) Eric, Thanks for the Invite!

Now that I know about these cars, I may look for one to make a Track Car (I've got 2 Track Cars, but who doesn't need another one!) So if you guys know of one let me know!

T.C.
Last edited by BMR Sales on Fri Feb 19, 2016 1:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bsparks72

Re: BMR Suspension is here!

Post by bsparks72 »

Going FAST!

http://www.publicsurplus.com/sms/auctio ... uc=1542779" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.publicsurplus.com/sms/auctio ... uc=1542851" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Get one...you'll love it! :)
-Brandon
2012 9C1 L77 - 228/234, .604/.609 112 cam, JBA shorty headers, Solo high-flow cats, X-pipe, Cherry Bomb single-chamber mufflers (Frankenstein exhaust), Roto-Fab CAI, CTS-V torque converter, 3.45 Camaro diff, G8 red/black seats/steering wheel
BMR Sales

Post by BMR Sales »

Brandon, I wasn't looking to buy a Caprice today! :D Be nice if they were closer too!

I see those are Bid up to about $7700 with a few hours left. What is a going price?
elc32955
System Manager

Post by elc32955 »

Just wanted to welcome T.C. to the forums. BMR has been a consistent sponsor of the performance car communities since they've been open and make many good products, a number of which fit our various year Caprices. I'm very pleased they now have a presence here on our system. Suspension, bushings drivetrain, they are go-to people!

T.C., again welcome!
Eric
System Manager and your tour guide for the day. 2015 Caprice w/LFX, former NC DPS staff car. Partial hybrid G8/SS/Camaro SS interior mods, SS MyLink radio upgrade, 2016 Camaro V6 rims, GMPP Malibu chrome exhaust tips, otherwise bone stock for now.
eagle-co94

Post by eagle-co94 »

It seems that anything under $10k is a pretty good deal.
-James . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . "Life without knowledge is death in disguise."
xcidmigs

Post by xcidmigs »

I purchased the BMR rear cradle bushing insert pieces (the 2 part kit) at least 6 months ago and of course have not have a chance to try to put them into the car ever. At the time I ordered no one on your end could tell me if they were going to work or not since it was made for the G8's and you at the time had not been able to try, any idea if it will be a problem to install? I thought i heard someone else say a while ago that they tried your rear cradle complete kit and it was a no go for some reason.
greasychevy

Post by greasychevy »

Anything that works for G8s will work for us.
2011 9c1 Hugo Blue
xcidmigs

Post by xcidmigs »

Just tried to the install on the rear cradle poly inserts and I can confirm the G8 set does not work on the Caprice at all. :( :(
eagle-co94

Post by eagle-co94 »

Maybe it's a model year difference?
-James . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . "Life without knowledge is death in disguise."
elc32955
System Manager

Post by elc32955 »

There's 3 different versions of the rear suspension from what I've been told, the original 2011, 2012-2013, and 2014 & up. What fits for a 2011 might not for 2012 or a 2013.
System Manager and your tour guide for the day. 2015 Caprice w/LFX, former NC DPS staff car. Partial hybrid G8/SS/Camaro SS interior mods, SS MyLink radio upgrade, 2016 Camaro V6 rims, GMPP Malibu chrome exhaust tips, otherwise bone stock for now.