Welcome new members, please make your first post in this section. Say hello & tell us a little bit about you and your car. We're happy to see you here!
Forum rules
Welcome new members, please make your first post in this section. Say hello & tell us a little bit about you and your car. We're happy to see you here!
Dal

Post by Dal »

hello to all, i am Dal Slabaugh. most of you have known or interacted with me over the last 15 years thru parts sales
and various collector car meets around the country. I have owned over 100 cars over the years, most of them
collector cars and it appears i still have the love of cars on a daily basis. your moderator was kind enough to
allow me to put a link on the forum for anyone interested in parts, or anything car related. i am presently working
with Lake Country Chevrolet-Cadiallic in Muskogee, ok so all of you are welcome to visit our site.it is great to
be around so many car "NUTS" and try to remember the so many good things going on in today's world. be sure
to have a great day and love your ride!
The Tech

Re: new member

Post by The Tech »

Welcome Dal. I am relatively new to the collector car thing but have been in racing (street, drags, dirt track, autocross, road rally) since the mid 70's. The last 8 years we have had a Caprice show car and now in addition have a PPV. Glad to know that folks like you that really helped a lot of folks with the B-Bodies are still around and having fun with the hobby.
2011 Alto Gray Caprice PPV 9C3, Kooks Long Tube Headers, Kooks Drag Cats and Crossover, Solo Axle Back System.
1996 DGGM Impala SS
1995 Caprice 9C1 red over white
2015 Bright Yellow Jeep Wrangler, the better half's car.
Member of Carolina Holdens
Tom Slick

Post by Tom Slick »

Welcome Dal!

You're not too terribly far from me... I'm down around the Dallas, TX area...

Later,
Tom Slick
1932 Glassic Ford Model A Roadster Replica - Ford 302/C4, approx. 1400lb... :-)
2015 GMC Sierra SLE Extended Cab - 5.3L
Caretaker

Post by Caretaker »

Great to have you here with us Dal.Just Another reminder of how much this place is like the early days of the ImpalaSSforum.Thanks for everything over the years.
Caretaker for:
1996 BBB Wx3
1995 POS B4U
1994 ABM B4U
1971 DGGM Caprice
1969 LBM Caprice
Hoping to add a 2012 9c3 to the stable soon
Navy Lifer
Administration Staff

Post by Navy Lifer »

Hey Caretaker, welcome aboard....where are you located and what's your real name (first name only is OK if you want to keep some level of privacy)?

Tom, Dal is actually lives in Florida & Ohio--the dealer affiliation is through the Oklahoma dealer group mentioned, and Dal is "working from home". :mrgreen:

I could tell a number of stories about Dal, but it was always fun to be able to call him at 6 AM his time (in Akron OH) and know he would pick up--I was in the Navy and stationed at Pearl Harbor--when it was Daylight Savings Time on the "mainland", it was midnight in Hawaii, so I'd stay up late just to be able to call him, since I knew he was always an early-bird....that was back in about 1995, before I had even purchased an Impala SS, but I was already gathering parts for it, like T84 headlights and other neat stuff! Dal was the "main man" for many in the B-body community!