2012 9c1 Prowls the Main-Line in PA

Welcome new members, please make your first post in this section. Say hello & tell us a little bit about you and your car. We're happy to see you here!
Forum rules
Welcome new members, please make your first post in this section. Say hello & tell us a little bit about you and your car. We're happy to see you here!
twofi5e

Re: 2012 9c1 Prowls the Main-Line in PA

Post by twofi5e »

Where in NJ did you pick your car up?
-Kase
Maryland
Zeos

Post by Zeos »

twofi5e wrote:Where in NJ did you pick your car up?
A Used car dealer in Hamilton called Eastern Auto Exchange. It was the only one they had and it came from Maryland so I don't know how it bounced around before landing there.
twofi5e

Post by twofi5e »

Zeos wrote:A Used car dealer in Hamilton called Eastern Auto Exchange. It was the only one they had and it came from Maryland so I don't know how it bounced around before landing there.
Oh okay I see. I picked mine up in Newark NJ. Seems NJ is a hot spot for them.
-Kase
Maryland
Zeos

Post by Zeos »

twofi5e wrote:
Zeos wrote:A Used car dealer in Hamilton called Eastern Auto Exchange. It was the only one they had and it came from Maryland so I don't know how it bounced around before landing there.
Oh okay I see. I picked mine up in Newark NJ. Seems NJ is a hot spot for them.
Going from NY to PA and then up to CT the only state with them in use I found is NJ as trooper cars. So it makes sense they would be sold there.
PeePeeV

Post by PeePeeV »

Check out my thread on the stabilitrak issue. I was experiencing a similar symptom. http://newcaprice.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=1359" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Zeos

Post by Zeos »

PeePeeV wrote:Check out my thread on the stabilitrak issue. I was experiencing a similar symptom. http://newcaprice.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=1359" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I read that and checked out under my hood. No wires are near my manifold unfortunately (weird to say). It hasn't happened in 3 weeks of occasional driving. (Two 200+ mile trips) and I never blew the fuse 5 with the issue.