New member from Wisconsin

Welcome new members, please make your first post in this section. Say hello & tell us a little bit about you and your car. We're happy to see you here!
Forum rules
Welcome new members, please make your first post in this section. Say hello & tell us a little bit about you and your car. We're happy to see you here!
CrashTestDummy

Re: New member from Wisconsin

Post by CrashTestDummy »

Our car has those pushbar slots that are currently-covered with black tape. Yay, black cars! :?

I have a pair of LED flashers/driving lights I'm planning to use to fill the holes. Just have to take time to pull the front cover off to bolt everything up and get it wired up.
Gene Beaird,
Pearland, Texas
2012 Caprice 9C1
1992 B4C 1LE Camaro
2018 Tahoe PPV (her car)
1995 DGGM Impala SS
1985 Firebird - 310 LS1 C Prepared autocross car.
1980 Bluebird Wanderlodge
And some others
Do YOU have my SPID?
B.T. Justice

Post by B.T. Justice »

this is what ive done so far. pimped out windows, rear window qtr trim, 2011 oem camaro rims, center console.

B.T. Justice
Wisconsin
2011 caprice
B.T. Justice

Post by B.T. Justice »

i would rather have the 9c3 center console but i took the easy and quickest way out, just need some place for my arm and mountain dew
B.T. Justice
Wisconsin
2011 caprice
Siid

Post by Siid »

B.T. Justice wrote:i would rather have the 9c3 center console but i took the easy and quickest way out, just need some place for my arm and mountain dew
Where did you get that console if you don't mind me asking? I am picking up an '11 PPV on Monday.
B.T. Justice

Post by B.T. Justice »

Ebay, hopefully your car has the plastic piece that goes over the console area, Caprice plastic console trim panel (GM p/n 92253929) if you do i think then the armrest is 164 bucks
B.T. Justice
Wisconsin
2011 caprice
CrashTestDummy

Post by CrashTestDummy »

In this thread:

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=1106

One of our list members had a custom console built, and told the creator to keep the plans. There have been a couple of others on this list who have ordered these from this guy. I dunno the status of those orders. The console, as pictured was in the $350 range.
Gene Beaird,
Pearland, Texas
2012 Caprice 9C1
1992 B4C 1LE Camaro
2018 Tahoe PPV (her car)
1995 DGGM Impala SS
1985 Firebird - 310 LS1 C Prepared autocross car.
1980 Bluebird Wanderlodge
And some others
Do YOU have my SPID?