eric from Wisconsin

Welcome new members, please make your first post in this section. Say hello & tell us a little bit about you and your car. We're happy to see you here!
Forum rules
Welcome new members, please make your first post in this section. Say hello & tell us a little bit about you and your car. We're happy to see you here!
eric11

eric from Wisconsin

Post by eric11 »

new user eric from wisconsin been in the market for a caprice for awhile and finally going to pull the trigger and get a 2014 caprice with 80k on it in 2 days any suggestions on what to do and where to get holden parts?
B.T. Justice

Re: eric from Wisconsin

Post by B.T. Justice »

welcome, where in Wisconsin are you from? what are you looking to do with the car?
B.T. Justice
Wisconsin
2011 caprice
eric11

Post by eric11 »

west allis right now.... but i want to install fog lights and the holden bumper....add carpet with the SS seats for now and maybe do the spoiler....just doing the appearance for now with winter coming up don't want to install any go fast parts and not be able to fully enjoy them
smwalker
Administration Staff

Post by smwalker »

Hey Eric, Welcome!

For a Holden Bumper may want to get with Karo over at http://www.holdenpartsusa.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

He imports a lot of bumpers for the GTO crowd.

Just be prepared for sticker shock
Steve Walker
Azusa, CA
'11 PPV 9C3 Huron White
elc32955
System Manager

Post by elc32955 »

And... Karo still has deals on the Holden spoiler specific to the Caprice. Buy 'em while the price is still on the quantity discount!

Welcome!
Eric
System Manager and your tour guide for the day. 2015 Caprice w/LFX, former NC DPS staff car. Partial hybrid G8/SS/Camaro SS interior mods, SS MyLink radio upgrade, 2016 Camaro V6 rims, GMPP Malibu chrome exhaust tips, otherwise bone stock for now.
eric11

Post by eric11 »

finally got her home they left all the stickers on her so ive been working on those
Attachments
2014 caprice and my buddys 2008 g8 gt
2014 caprice and my buddys 2008 g8 gt
IMG_20160807_1634355391.jpg (857.76 KiB) Viewed 11062 times
B.T. Justice

Post by B.T. Justice »

nice car , i had a bunch of sticky residue left from the stickers , used turtle wax label and sticker remover and worked great.
B.T. Justice
Wisconsin
2011 caprice