have to have one

Welcome new members, please make your first post in this section. Say hello & tell us a little bit about you and your car. We're happy to see you here!
Forum rules
Welcome new members, please make your first post in this section. Say hello & tell us a little bit about you and your car. We're happy to see you here!
love2race

have to have one

Post by love2race »

Huge fan of the Caprice. Saving up to buy one. Until then trying to learn as much as I can! I might ask a lot of dumb questions so bear with me
Navy Lifer
Administration Staff

Re: have to have one

Post by Navy Lifer »

Welcome! Be warned--it's the dumb answers you have to look out for!!!

There are quite a few cars becoming available now, good luck finding the right one!
xcidmigs

Post by xcidmigs »

READ ALL THE OLD POSTS, some very good info/projects are listed from years ago with pics, part #'s etc and yet people keep asking things like "how to use bluetooth on radio"
Pursuit
Administration Staff

Post by Pursuit »

Welcome! Yes, there is good amount of info here. The search feature does work. But, we will answer your questions. Good luck with finding a car. They are fun and unique.

Maurice
Maurice Sheil

mhsheil@gmail.com

2011 Caprice Phantom Black 9C3
2012 Impala 9C1
1995 9C1 Caprice
1996 GMC Sierra C1500
1996 Chevrolet K2500 Extended Cab, long box, 454, 91,000 rust free miles
1974 SJ Grand Prix 455 well optioned with factory moon roof
K9Vic

Post by K9Vic »

Navy Lifer wrote:There are quite a few cars becoming available now, good luck finding the right one!
Yes, there are allot of vomit comets as to what I call x-cop cars out there now. One has to be careful and look them over closely, but kind of hard to do that with online listings. Auctions are a risk and should always try to inspect them. There are a few dealers that are good, like Chicago Motors and Copcarsonline.