New Member from Louisville, Kentucky

Welcome new members, please make your first post in this section. Say hello & tell us a little bit about you and your car. We're happy to see you here!
Forum rules
Welcome new members, please make your first post in this section. Say hello & tell us a little bit about you and your car. We're happy to see you here!
Siid

New Member from Louisville, Kentucky

Post by Siid »

Hey! First off I'd like to apologize if my formatting appears odd. I'm posting from my phone since my home internet isn't working. (Thanks AT&T)

Been lurking the last week or so and I finally picked up my 2011 PPV today. 97k miles and mechanically sound. Needs a window regulator for the driver front window, and some smaller cheaper interior items but besides that I am very happy with the purchase as well as the price.

My plans for the car are pretty simple for now.
-Remove push bar and spotlight.
-DOD delete/ stage 2/3 cam
-Headers
-Most likely new wheels/tires

Last edited by Siid on Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
elc32955
System Manager

Re: New Member from Louisville, Kentucky

Post by elc32955 »

Hey Siid, welcome! That push bar coming up at you from behind on a bridge is very intimidating. Especially if your car has plastic bumper covers. I've seen stalled cars ride those bumpers before on bridges & causeways....

Keep us posted on how your mods come along!

Eric
System Manager and your tour guide for the day. 2015 Caprice w/LFX, former NC DPS staff car. Partial hybrid G8/SS/Camaro SS interior mods, SS MyLink radio upgrade, 2016 Camaro V6 rims, GMPP Malibu chrome exhaust tips, otherwise bone stock for now.
Siid

Post by Siid »

elc32955 wrote:Hey Siid, welcome! That push bar coming up at you from behind on a bridge is very intimidating. Especially if your car has plastic bumper covers. I've seen stalled cars ride those bumpers before on bridges & causeways....

Keep us posted on how your mods come along!

Eric
Haha yeah it definitely helped move people out of the way on the ride home tonight!

Did an oil change immediately afterbi bought it before I drove back. Does that count as a first mod? 'Or fun, but necessary!
Siid

Post by Siid »

I should also add that I'm looking for a set of the full size hubcaps as well as the center roof/headliner contraption where the sunglasses holder normally is. My PPV is missing the entire assembly.
Pursuit
Administration Staff

Post by Pursuit »

Welcome to the group! Glad to have you here. Check on Ebay. Search GM 92261889. Several companies selling single hubcaps.

Good luck,

Maurice
Maurice Sheil

mhsheil@gmail.com

2011 Caprice Phantom Black 9C3
2012 Impala 9C1
1995 9C1 Caprice
1996 GMC Sierra C1500
1996 Chevrolet K2500 Extended Cab, long box, 454, 91,000 rust free miles
1974 SJ Grand Prix 455 well optioned with factory moon roof
Siid

Post by Siid »

Bumping since I have now added pictures.

Removed the "cow catcher" as my mother decided to name it.