G8 Guy checking in

Welcome new members, please make your first post in this section. Say hello & tell us a little bit about you and your car. We're happy to see you here!
Forum rules
Welcome new members, please make your first post in this section. Say hello & tell us a little bit about you and your car. We're happy to see you here!
CHenry

G8 Guy checking in

Post by CHenry »

Hello my name is Chris Henry. Im a G8 owner and run a small performance business called CHenryMotorsports that specializes in perfromance parts, modifications, and tuning of modern gm muscle cars. Eric elc32955 have been putting together a modification plan for his PPV and told me about the site so here I am. I had fun this weekend looking ovet the car and learning about all the similarities between it and the G8 and also the neat things that make it different ;)
elc32955
System Manager

Re: G8 Guy checking in

Post by elc32955 »

Welcome Chris! Glad to have you on-board as we move forward.

Folks, just FYI Chris is going to be doing my 3.45 install and my tune here in the next week or two. I had the pleasure of finally meeting him this last weekend at the Florida G8 show and can tell you he brings a wealth of knowledge to the forum. All around good guy and from anecdotal testimony a good tuner as well. :)
System Manager and your tour guide for the day. 2015 Caprice w/LFX, former NC DPS staff car. Partial hybrid G8/SS/Camaro SS interior mods, SS MyLink radio upgrade, 2016 Camaro V6 rims, GMPP Malibu chrome exhaust tips, otherwise bone stock for now.
CHenry

Post by CHenry »

Thanks!
Tom Slick

Post by Tom Slick »

Welcome Chris!

Tom Slick
1932 Glassic Ford Model A Roadster Replica - Ford 302/C4, approx. 1400lb... :-)
2015 GMC Sierra SLE Extended Cab - 5.3L
The Tech

Post by The Tech »

Welcome Chris, glad to have you on board.
2011 Alto Gray Caprice PPV 9C3, Kooks Long Tube Headers, Kooks Drag Cats and Crossover, Solo Axle Back System.
1996 DGGM Impala SS
1995 Caprice 9C1 red over white
2015 Bright Yellow Jeep Wrangler, the better half's car.
Member of Carolina Holdens