2014 ppv

Welcome new members, please make your first post in this section. Say hello & tell us a little bit about you and your car. We're happy to see you here!
Forum rules
Welcome new members, please make your first post in this section. Say hello & tell us a little bit about you and your car. We're happy to see you here!
Ckedin

2014 ppv

Post by Ckedin »

Glad to be on the forum - best car I've ever had wouldn't drive anything else.
No Moa

Re: 2014 ppv

Post by No Moa »

Welcome,

where you from? Where did you get it? mileage? color?? We need pics and details!!!
2014 Caprice PPV silver
2017 Ram 3500
2002 CETA trans am
1996 Impala ss (soon to be t56)
1995 9c1
1977 Trans am SE 4spd.
1978 trans am 400 4 spd.
elc32955
System Manager

Post by elc32955 »

Welcome to the extended family!

Eric
System Manager and your tour guide for the day. 2015 Caprice w/LFX, former NC DPS staff car. Partial hybrid G8/SS/Camaro SS interior mods, SS MyLink radio upgrade, 2016 Camaro V6 rims, GMPP Malibu chrome exhaust tips, otherwise bone stock for now.
Ckedin

Post by Ckedin »

Thank You - glad to be here!
I'm in Tampa FL - bought PPV new from a Chevy dealer in TN (GM was on title when transferred) with about 150 miles beginning of last year. My car is black. The "story" was that it was trucked around and used by GM for presentations.
Right now have almost 32K miles and it's my daily driver. I will post some pics.
Picked up from the local dealership service department today after they completed 4 recalls and they screwed up the alignment when they replaced the steering rack so will need to get that re-done this week at some point but I've never had a single issue with the car.
Redid the front seats (leather) and had a custom center console built by a local Tampa shop is really the only mod - otherwise run amsoil signature series oil and change it myself (OFTEN).
I came across the forum when reading about some of the recall issues and thrilled to see there is a following out there for such a great car.
First fell in love when my brother bought a 6.0 GTO and since then I have always loved the "Holdens".
Since there is so much uncertainty out there about the future of production - I was very fortunate to recently also pick up a 2016 SS with the manual.
Sorry if this off topic with a super long answer to simple questions - it will take me some time to explore the forum but again very happy to be a part of it!
Rjimpala

Post by Rjimpala »

Welcome! Nice to have another Florida driver. I have been going to stingray to get my car worked on since it was under warranty. Who did your leather and how does it look?
2011 Karma 9c3 never in service, Setina trunk tray, trunk floor mat, H&R springs, skid plate, leather shifter, g8 rear seats, tint, rear spoiler, side markers, Holden badges, shark fin antennae, capriceV trunk emblem, series ll & afm emblems, red tail tips, lighted vanity mirrors, black headliner & pillars, G8 light switch, red light window switches, g8 gas pedals, powdered coated colored hubs, g8 matching color steering wheel & color interior strips & center ring.
1996 DGGM Impala SS
Ckedin

Post by Ckedin »

Ferman on 60 is horrible don't ever bring any vehicle there because I certainly won't again.
Classic Auto Interiors on Armenia Avenue did the work on my interior. They've been in business since 1950 and did an excellent job I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them.
There's probably something on the Forum about it but my driver seat was completely blown out and was beginning to bother my back on longer drives. I tried to post a picture from my phone but the upload failed so I will have to use my computer when I get a chance.
Silversled

Post by Silversled »

Welcome! I'm in Tampa as well and picked up my 2014 a few months ago.

I'm sure all of us here would love to see pictures of the leather seat work and the center console. I just installed the Chevy SS center console myself.
2014 Chevrolet Caprice PPV
2014 Chevrolet Stingray Z51
2016 AMG C63
2015 BMW X5 iDrive 50i