Hello from pa

Welcome new members, please make your first post in this section. Say hello & tell us a little bit about you and your car. We're happy to see you here!
Forum rules
Welcome new members, please make your first post in this section. Say hello & tell us a little bit about you and your car. We're happy to see you here!
Rixss96

Hello from pa

Post by Rixss96 »

New to the forum. Do not own a caprice as of yet but am working on getting one soon. I currently own a 96 Impala ss that I've had for 10yrs now. Joined the forum to do some research before I buy.
elc32955
System Manager

Re: Hello from pa

Post by elc32955 »

Welcome! Plenty of information here, plenty of helpful owners. Should have no problem finding whatever you're looking for. Lot of Caprice owners here came from the B-body world, myself included.

Again, welcome.
Eric
System Manager and your tour guide for the day. 2015 Caprice w/LFX, former NC DPS staff car. Partial hybrid G8/SS/Camaro SS interior mods, SS MyLink radio upgrade, 2016 Camaro V6 rims, GMPP Malibu chrome exhaust tips, otherwise bone stock for now.
xcidmigs

Post by xcidmigs »

plenty to look through in the for sale section depends on if you want a local deal or will buy one farther away. Also your budget will dictate a lot.
The Tech

Post by The Tech »

I started with a 93 Caprice 9C1, then a pair of 95 Caprice 9C1s before my 2011 PPV. Now I have a 95 9C1, a 96 Impala SS and the 2011 PPV. You will enjoy the PPV when you get it..
2011 Alto Gray Caprice PPV 9C3, Kooks Long Tube Headers, Kooks Drag Cats and Crossover, Solo Axle Back System.
1996 DGGM Impala SS
1995 Caprice 9C1 red over white
2015 Bright Yellow Jeep Wrangler, the better half's car.
Member of Carolina Holdens