New guy wanting a PPV - Ocala, FL

Welcome new members, please make your first post in this section. Say hello & tell us a little bit about you and your car. We're happy to see you here!
Forum rules
Welcome new members, please make your first post in this section. Say hello & tell us a little bit about you and your car. We're happy to see you here!
9C1fanatic

Re: New guy wanting a PPV - Ocala, FL

Post by 9C1fanatic »

Welcome to the forum and good luck on your search. Florida seems like the place to be! I went down there last year for the G8 event and loved It!

We also have a 06 GTO and the wife hauls the kid around in it every day, but it was a real pain back before our son could put himself in the seat. I like the GTO but you will love the Caprice. More responsive suspension and none of the problems the GTOs have with suspension issues. Far better traction too with no wheel hop! Believe it or not, my stock 14 Caprice could outrun the more powerful GTO every time in the quarter and our GTO is in mint condition with very low miles. It is an auto though which I'm sure makes a difference in those cars.
Garner Ames

1975 Pontiac Grand Am L77 - 14.82 @ 92.89
1991 Chevrolet C1500 L31 Vortec/5 Speed
2002 Chevrolet Suburban 1500 LM7
2014 Chevrolet Caprice 9C1 L77 - 13.60 @ 105.87
2019 Chevrolet Express 3500 L96
Rjimpala

Post by Rjimpala »

I'm in Mt. Dora Eustis area and I drive the back side of Lisbon one a week on 452.....
2011 Karma 9c3 never in service, Setina trunk tray, trunk floor mat, H&R springs, skid plate, leather shifter, g8 rear seats, tint, rear spoiler, side markers, Holden badges, shark fin antennae, capriceV trunk emblem, series ll & afm emblems, red tail tips, lighted vanity mirrors, black headliner & pillars, G8 light switch, red light window switches, g8 gas pedals, powdered coated colored hubs, g8 matching color steering wheel & color interior strips & center ring.
1996 DGGM Impala SS
Boosthx

Post by Boosthx »

Rj, I live right across from Lake Yale on 452. Once I get mine, maybe we can do a meet and greet. Saw another tonight I like, just waiting on this house to sell.