First LS,2011 ppv in TN

Welcome new members, please make your first post in this section. Say hello & tell us a little bit about you and your car. We're happy to see you here!
Forum rules
Welcome new members, please make your first post in this section. Say hello & tell us a little bit about you and your car. We're happy to see you here!
elc32955
System Manager

Re: First LS,2011 ppv in TN

Post by elc32955 »

Welcome! Lot of the local presence in clubs has been the G8 groups, not many exclusively Holden groups out there right now. One exception is "Chicago Holdens", it's an all Holden club. I was thinking of starting one in the Orlando area for a weekly meet-up, unfortunately there was a less then enthusiastic response from the locals here and I ended up shelving the idea since there wasn't enough interest...

And goes without saying, but "boil 'em mash 'em stick 'em in a stew!"

Eric
System Manager and your tour guide for the day. 2015 Caprice w/LFX, former NC DPS staff car. Partial hybrid G8/SS/Camaro SS interior mods, SS MyLink radio upgrade, 2016 Camaro V6 rims, GMPP Malibu chrome exhaust tips, otherwise bone stock for now.
Taters

Re: First LS,2011 ppv in TN

Post by Taters »

Fair enough,it's not exactly a common car so the demand is probably low for an exclusive club lol
While I have a few folks attention I'm looking for a set of 1 7/8 G8 headers for under 500 dollars,is there such a thing?