New Caprice Owner From Houston,Tx

Welcome new members, please make your first post in this section. Say hello & tell us a little bit about you and your car. We're happy to see you here!
Forum rules
Welcome new members, please make your first post in this section. Say hello & tell us a little bit about you and your car. We're happy to see you here!
11CapriceHTX

New Caprice Owner From Houston,Tx

Post by 11CapriceHTX »

Hello Everyone my name is Jose I own a 2011 Caprice PPV 9C1. When I purchased this car I was originally looking for Tahoe PPV wheels for my 2013 Sierra, then I suddenly thought hmm I wonder if there's an on the market so I was looking for a month or so. I found this car at a dealer used with 20k miles and they were asking $16k for the car so I called and setup a time to test drive. Instantly I was in love the big 6.0 was a big upgrade over the 5.3 in the Sierra. I love this car so much my plans for it are lowering springs, full exhaust, and maybe a cam later on. Mods currently on the car since purchase are 20" Camaro SS wheels painted black and window tint 5% out back and 20% in the front.
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (210.43 KiB) Viewed 9411 times
Last edited by 11CapriceHTX on Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
smwalker
Administration Staff

Re: New Caprice Owner From Houston,Tx

Post by smwalker »

Welcome Jose! Looks like a good clean unit. Congrats!!
Steve Walker
Azusa, CA
'11 PPV 9C3 Huron White
11CapriceHTX

Post by 11CapriceHTX »

Sorry for the big picture it my first time posting here lol. Thanks
CrashTestDummy

Post by CrashTestDummy »

Welcome! Hmm, looks like it's missing the chrome trim around the rear quarter window!
Gene Beaird,
Pearland, Texas
2012 Caprice 9C1
1992 B4C 1LE Camaro
2018 Tahoe PPV (her car)
1995 DGGM Impala SS
1985 Firebird - 310 LS1 C Prepared autocross car.
1980 Bluebird Wanderlodge
And some others
Do YOU have my SPID?
elc32955
System Manager

Post by elc32955 »

Welcome Jose! Yep, you're missing some chrome trim on at least one rear window. Looks like a nice car though!

When you get a sec, please read the following thread, then please come back and re-size your intro pic.

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1072

Thanks
Eric
System Manager and your tour guide for the day. 2015 Caprice w/LFX, former NC DPS staff car. Partial hybrid G8/SS/Camaro SS interior mods, SS MyLink radio upgrade, 2016 Camaro V6 rims, GMPP Malibu chrome exhaust tips, otherwise bone stock for now.
11CapriceHTX

Post by 11CapriceHTX »

Thanks I fixed it now. Yea I know it flew off on both sides I want to black out all of the trim anyways.