Ray from mid nw Indiana

Welcome new members, please make your first post in this section. Say hello & tell us a little bit about you and your car. We're happy to see you here!
Forum rules
Welcome new members, please make your first post in this section. Say hello & tell us a little bit about you and your car. We're happy to see you here!
GTPprix

Re: Ray from mid nw Indiana

Post by GTPprix »

BIG_GREEK wrote:Fellow Hams....SWEET! Sorry to hijack the thread, but neither of you folks are going to Dayton this year, are you?

And WA9RAY welcome to the forums, good group of people here, youll enjoy it!
Sadly I am not. I haven't been very active since most of the old satellites went dark IE RS-15 etc. :(
Chris White
http://www.whiteautoandmedia.com
2022 3LT Red Mist Coupe
2023 70th Anniversary Z06 HTC
2023 Escalade V
2023 Yukon Denali Ultimate LM2
2022 Camaro ZL1 M6
elc32955
System Manager

Post by elc32955 »

DE KK4JOK. Took my test at Dayton in 2012. And, no, not going this year either. Figured I'd let the first time bugs sort out of the new venue. Since it's now at a fairground/ag center, it's going to have it's own new set of challenges. My first year at Dayton was 1987. Ever been out in the old Hara swap area and seen radio parts floating down the river of water to the drain during a downpour? The funny part is, some people actually raised prices on the under the table stuff that was washed out the next day!
System Manager and your tour guide for the day. 2015 Caprice w/LFX, former NC DPS staff car. Partial hybrid G8/SS/Camaro SS interior mods, SS MyLink radio upgrade, 2016 Camaro V6 rims, GMPP Malibu chrome exhaust tips, otherwise bone stock for now.
wa9ray

Post by wa9ray »

No problem BIG_GREEK, and yes I will be at Dayton, well Xenia Friday the 19th and till about noon to 1 on Sat the 20th and yes tons of great info here.
Ray

2014 ppv