New user from AZ

Welcome new members, please make your first post in this section. Say hello & tell us a little bit about you and your car. We're happy to see you here!
Forum rules
Welcome new members, please make your first post in this section. Say hello & tell us a little bit about you and your car. We're happy to see you here!
MBS

New user from AZ

Post by MBS »

Hi everybody,

i bought a 9c1 couple of months ago(in the garage getting some more ponies), was surprised when i saw it in craigslist. i didn't know they sell it in the US.
Finally i found a community who know's what a caprice is, my friend and I found this site by mistake :lol: ( thank god).

aiming for the 7** hp ;) .
elc32955
System Manager

Re: New user from AZ

Post by elc32955 »

Welcome! Yep, we've heard of the Caprice before, lol. Lot of people haven't though, even though it's been in the US for seven model years now. If you want to get their eyeballs rotating, you can talk about the unique spherical reverse-coupled encabulator made by Holden for the US market. It had to be different from the current North American model as Australia is south of the equator, therefore a flip of the normal operating direction was required for meshable synchronicity - especially since the car can be GPS-equipped. :lol: :D

Eric
System Manager and your tour guide for the day. 2015 Caprice w/LFX, former NC DPS staff car. Partial hybrid G8/SS/Camaro SS interior mods, SS MyLink radio upgrade, 2016 Camaro V6 rims, GMPP Malibu chrome exhaust tips, otherwise bone stock for now.
s/c'd cav

Post by s/c'd cav »

who is doing the work ? cordes or outlawed ?

welcome aboard !
MBS

Post by MBS »

thanks man.
Outlaw, Cordes is kinda expensive, and all my friends who bring their cars there are always delayed.
s/c'd cav

Post by s/c'd cav »

yeah cordes is pretty busy , and mostly by appointments

outlawed is a great place too , rhett the guy that tunes their cars had a near 800whp 09 G8 GXP manual , on pump gas its about 730whp , so he knows our holden cars very well , he used to have a 05 gto
MBS

Post by MBS »

I think I saw it one time, i think he tuned my friends TT Camaro. He did an awesome tune for it.

I cant wait for my car to finish from the heads/cam and dod delete kit :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: (hopefully this Friday)
s/c'd cav

Post by s/c'd cav »

he takes his time , and adjusts alot in the tunes

heads and cam , youll enjoy it !!!
MBS

Post by MBS »

its gonna be worth it :D. Im gonna post a video when its done.