New Caprice - Discussion forums

The worldwide owner-to-owner online support system for the Chevrolet Caprice PPV
It is currently Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:05 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum rules

Welcome to the system! Please note pictures are limited to 1280 x 1024 max resolution by forum policy. Larger pictures are subject to being moderated without warning. Please see the stickied post in the general discussion forum for more information.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:05 pm 

Howdy! I've been on this board for a little over a year, but I've finally decided to create an account. I'm currently in search of an Alto Grey or an (elusive) Karma 9C3. I finally got a chance to ride in a Caprice and it's in the running to be my next car (other option is a Chevy SS). Ideally, a Calais V would be the next car, but ya know... we get crossovers only in the states.

I currently have a first gen G35 sedan, so I won't be posting a lot of pics yet. However, our family is quickly outgrowing that car... and I miss having a V8. :)

I'm hoping that I can pick up a Caprice soon and use some of my friends' knowledge since they own a C6, a first gen CTS-V, a second gen CTS-V and a 5th gen Camaro between the four of them.

I'd like to thank you all for contributing to a great site and I hope to start using this info myself!

-Alex

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:24 pm 

there is some wagons here in the US , and alot more of the utes , but neither are cheap

welcome !

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:37 pm 

Yep, I've seen quite a few utes come through Left Hand Utes and a few wagons. That Calais V in their gallery is nearly perfect, especially with the CTS-V wheels! Not so sure about the G8 nose, though.