Found another PPV owner

Welcome new members, please make your first post in this section. Say hello & tell us a little bit about you and your car. We're happy to see you here!
Forum rules
Welcome new members, please make your first post in this section. Say hello & tell us a little bit about you and your car. We're happy to see you here!
bkwagonss

Found another PPV owner

Post by bkwagonss »

I went to a car show last Saturday and talked to a guy at the show with a nice 96 Caprice wagon for sale.
As we were talking he asked if I had a car in the show.
I told him about my PPV and he says he has one too!
His is black. He bought it off the Internet and had it shipped to his house without even looking at it in person.
I told him about this site.
And I'm trying to get his email from a friend to send him an invite to join us.
2011 Caprice PPV 9C3 "karma"
2003 Silverado
1950 Chevy Fleetline
2016 Ford Fusion Hybrid (wife's car)
elc32955
System Manager

Re: Found another PPV owner

Post by elc32955 »

Very good. Unfortunately we've had poor penetration into the private PPV community so far, we're lucky we've found everyone that we have. Know they have to be selling (although slowly...) so just have to keep the name out there.

Thanks!
Eric
System Manager and your tour guide for the day. 2015 Caprice w/LFX, former NC DPS staff car. Partial hybrid G8/SS/Camaro SS interior mods, SS MyLink radio upgrade, 2016 Camaro V6 rims, GMPP Malibu chrome exhaust tips, otherwise bone stock for now.
bkwagonss

Re: Found another PPV owner

Post by bkwagonss »

The dealer in Connecticut where I bought my car had sold one other PPV the year before.
I actually met the guy who bought it in Carlisle GM Nationals this year.
He didn't bring his car, but his is a gray 9C3.
I told him about this site, but I haven't heard from him.
2011 Caprice PPV 9C3 "karma"
2003 Silverado
1950 Chevy Fleetline
2016 Ford Fusion Hybrid (wife's car)