New to the forum not 9C1's

Welcome new members, please make your first post in this section. Say hello & tell us a little bit about you and your car. We're happy to see you here!
Forum rules
Welcome new members, please make your first post in this section. Say hello & tell us a little bit about you and your car. We're happy to see you here!
89LT19C1

New to the forum not 9C1's

Post by 89LT19C1 »

Hello, I am new here. My name is Chris. I haven't yet purchased a new 9C1 but I have started look for one. I may be new to the current version of the Caprice 9C1 but I have had several Older 9C1's. I had a 1989 Caprice that I put an LT1 out of a 95 9C1 in back in 2000. I loved that car and beat the snot out it and it never failed me. Until it rotted out. I have also owned a 1994 9C1 and a 1995 9C1. Then I had kids. Now I drive appliances a 2016 Malibu Hybrid and a 2016 Traverse. I work at a Chevrolet dealer in the parts department.

Still have the kids but they are older now and I'm looking for a car my son and I can play around with. Joined up here to do recon and learn.
smwalker
Administration Staff

Re: New to the forum not 9C1's

Post by smwalker »

Great to have you Chris! Many of us came from the B-body scene, you won't be disappointed once you find a good one!

Welcome!
Steve Walker
Azusa, CA
'11 PPV 9C3 Huron White
elc32955
System Manager

Re: New to the forum not 9C1's

Post by elc32955 »

Welcome!

Lot of good people here, much good information and many resources. We're like the old Impala SS forums here in the earlier days. I had a B-body as well, ran it for 5 years and over 100,000 miles. I'm really glad to have you on here as sometimes it's difficult to get good parts information. Now that the Caprice has been dropped, we have to watch remaining parts inventory.

Again, welcome!

Eric
System Manager and your tour guide for the day. 2015 Caprice w/LFX, former NC DPS staff car. Partial hybrid G8/SS/Camaro SS interior mods, SS MyLink radio upgrade, 2016 Camaro V6 rims, GMPP Malibu chrome exhaust tips, otherwise bone stock for now.