Newbie in Central Florida

Welcome new members, please make your first post in this section. Say hello & tell us a little bit about you and your car. We're happy to see you here!
Forum rules
Welcome new members, please make your first post in this section. Say hello & tell us a little bit about you and your car. We're happy to see you here!
Last Post

Newbie in Central Florida

Post by Last Post »

Newbie in Central Florida.

Currently looking at two 9C1's Heron White. Should have the deal closed on one of them soon. Details forth coming.

Excited about getting a M body. I've been driving Marauders for quite some time. I've had 3 black with hair dryers and one blue stock.
brewerb258

Re: Newbie in Central Florida

Post by brewerb258 »

Welcome aboard! Where at you located?
2012 PC3 Caprice
3.6 LFX V6 w/ over 200k miles *SOLD* @250,000 Miles.

2013 9C1 Caprice
3.6 LFX V6 with 80k miles

"Dispatch, show me on a traffic stop."
"Uh you can disregard, I pulled the guy that pays my salary, got to let him go."
Last Post

Post by Last Post »

Orlando Area.

I see you're in Tampa.

I like to go to car shows / meets etc. Hopefully there are a few more of us in the area to meet up if I get one of the two I'm looking at.
Rjimpala

Post by Rjimpala »

When you get it, give us a shout... Dustin and I live just north of you and we occasionally get together....
2011 Karma 9c3 never in service, Setina trunk tray, trunk floor mat, H&R springs, skid plate, leather shifter, g8 rear seats, tint, rear spoiler, side markers, Holden badges, shark fin antennae, capriceV trunk emblem, series ll & afm emblems, red tail tips, lighted vanity mirrors, black headliner & pillars, G8 light switch, red light window switches, g8 gas pedals, powdered coated colored hubs, g8 matching color steering wheel & color interior strips & center ring.
1996 DGGM Impala SS
elc32955
System Manager

Post by elc32955 »

Rockledge here over in Brevard County, welcome! Have you been to any of the G8 meets locally? I may have met you before if so...

Eric
System Manager and your tour guide for the day. 2015 Caprice w/LFX, former NC DPS staff car. Partial hybrid G8/SS/Camaro SS interior mods, SS MyLink radio upgrade, 2016 Camaro V6 rims, GMPP Malibu chrome exhaust tips, otherwise bone stock for now.
brewerb258

Post by brewerb258 »

Orlando seems to have all the Caprice owners. I am the only one in Tampa, though that may change....I hope.
2012 PC3 Caprice
3.6 LFX V6 w/ over 200k miles *SOLD* @250,000 Miles.

2013 9C1 Caprice
3.6 LFX V6 with 80k miles

"Dispatch, show me on a traffic stop."
"Uh you can disregard, I pulled the guy that pays my salary, got to let him go."
Last Post

Post by Last Post »

elc32955 wrote:Rockledge here over in Brevard County, welcome! Have you been to any of the G8 meets locally? I may have met you before if so...

Eric
Nope never been to any of the meets. I’m looking forward to it though. Currently waiting for the guy I’m buying my PPV from to get his title in the mail and then it’s a flight to go pick it up and drive it home. I’m dying to get started on the mods. I will be picking your brain for sure and sifting through the site. Formal introduction to follow when she’s in my possession.
Silversled

Post by Silversled »

brewerb258 wrote:Orlando seems to have all the Caprice owners. I am the only one in Tampa, though that may change....I hope.
Nope, I'm in Tampa as well.
2014 Chevrolet Caprice PPV
2014 Chevrolet Stingray Z51
2016 AMG C63
2015 BMW X5 iDrive 50i
CrashTestDummy

Post by CrashTestDummy »

Author = Last Post. I see what you did there. :mrgreen:
Gene Beaird,
Pearland, Texas
2012 Caprice 9C1
1992 B4C 1LE Camaro
2018 Tahoe PPV (her car)
1995 DGGM Impala SS
1985 Firebird - 310 LS1 C Prepared autocross car.
1980 Bluebird Wanderlodge
And some others
Do YOU have my SPID?
Last Post

Post by Last Post »

CrashTestDummy wrote:Author = Last Post. I see what you did there. :mrgreen:
Thanks ;)