2014 9C1PPV NEW Bought in IL

Welcome new members, please make your first post in this section. Say hello & tell us a little bit about you and your car. We're happy to see you here!
Forum rules
Welcome new members, please make your first post in this section. Say hello & tell us a little bit about you and your car. We're happy to see you here!
StevenJay

2014 9C1PPV NEW Bought in IL

Post by StevenJay »

Hello all I am new to the forum and am a police car freak. This is my third police vehicle but I was able to get a 2014 with 1200 miles on it. Still has the plastic from the factory on the carpeting. The Carfax showed it stayed in Michigan and was either a demo or a show car for auto shows.. Can anyone get me a build sheet for it? I was originally interested in a used Tahoe ppv with 95,000 miles on it. After pulling out of the parking lot on my first test drive I could tell the rear suspension had serious issues. Anyway so glad I went with the Caprice! Compare the IRS from my PPV to a civilian Impala and you can see how serious the Caprice is...
smwalker
Administration Staff

Re: 2014 9C1PPV NEW Bought in IL

Post by smwalker »

Did you get it from a dealer?

Ask them to get you the GMVIS report on it as that will tell you what the GM warranty system has as your warranty start date, options, and and warranty repairs (not many with 1200 miles, good score!)

Have Fun!
Steve Walker
Azusa, CA
'11 PPV 9C3 Huron White