Hopeful Owner - South Carolina

Welcome new members, please make your first post in this section. Say hello & tell us a little bit about you and your car. We're happy to see you here!
Forum rules
Welcome new members, please make your first post in this section. Say hello & tell us a little bit about you and your car. We're happy to see you here!
bmitch1997

Hopeful Owner - South Carolina

Post by bmitch1997 »

Hey guys, I am currently in school at the Citadel down in Charleston, SC. I am hoping to pick up a caprice here shortly once summer hits. I work at the local 911 dispatch center during summers and christmas breaks. I look forward to meeting you guys! If anybody has something they plan on selling soon I'd love to hear about it, I can travel just about anywhere. Looking to spend $10k or under unless its a lower mileage car.. Thank you!
Mooseman

Re: Hopeful Owner - South Carolina

Post by Mooseman »

Welcome and good luck with your search!
2011 Caprice PPV, former RCMP test vehicle, never put into service
Build Thread: http://www.newcaprice.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2419
jamcgre

Re: Hopeful Owner - South Carolina

Post by jamcgre »

Are you still looking? I have 2014 V8, purchased as low mileage demo a ways back. Job forced me from Columbia SC area to Augusta, GA last fall, so don't have much time to do the stuff I had planned. On the fence about selling, but have been thinking about it. About 51k now, recent new OEM brakes & rotors, new tires.

Jim McGregor