New from Chesapeake

Welcome new members, please make your first post in this section. Say hello & tell us a little bit about you and your car. We're happy to see you here!
Forum rules
Welcome new members, please make your first post in this section. Say hello & tell us a little bit about you and your car. We're happy to see you here!
caplt4

New from Chesapeake

Post by caplt4 »

Hello everyone, I am also a b body owner too, I recently came to own a 2011 Caprice, love the car, since the first time I saw one I was in love with it.
I got mine in a auction, it in good shape, motor and transmission runs great, right now I'm cleaning it real good.
Looking forward to the new experience and friendship that comes a long with the love of cars
Ralph
PS. I apologise if the pictures are too big, I try to get them to forum rules, but I'm posting from my phone
elc32955
System Manager

Re: New from Chesapeake

Post by elc32955 »

Hi Ralph,

Welcome! Glad you're enjoying the car so far. Best value out there for the money vs. horsepower right now! As far as the pics, just please resize within the next day or so.....

Thanks
Eric
System Manager and your tour guide for the day. 2015 Caprice w/LFX, former NC DPS staff car. Partial hybrid G8/SS/Camaro SS interior mods, SS MyLink radio upgrade, 2016 Camaro V6 rims, GMPP Malibu chrome exhaust tips, otherwise bone stock for now.
caplt4

Post by caplt4 »

thanks, i really love the car, i had to do a real cleaning, but its coming a long nice, couple of things i have to do is change the trans fluid, spark plugs and recharge the A/C, which i already did and its blowing cold air for now, i already bought the spark plugs, just have to find some time to do it
thanks
Mooseman

Post by Mooseman »

Welcome!
2011 Caprice PPV, former RCMP test vehicle, never put into service
Build Thread: http://www.newcaprice.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2419
garrett

Post by garrett »

Greetings from a fellow Virginia Caprice owner!
caplt4

Post by caplt4 »

hi there, where are located? not many new caprice around where im at, i think im the only one so far, private car, norfolk and virginia beach police uses caprice as patrol cars
Hzgray

Post by Hzgray »

Welcome, I live near Smithfield.
2013 9C3, DoD delete, BTR Stg 1, Kooks 1 7/8, Rotofab, 3.27 Diff, VMR 810 wheels (staggered), King Springs (lowered), oh and a D1SC.
Navy Lifer
Administration Staff

Post by Navy Lifer »

I recognized your screen name - welcome aboard!
caplt4

Post by caplt4 »

Hzgray, thats cool, not that far away,
Bill, yes i have couple of b body cars too, we met once a few years ago, Gerry used to be the SS president here in tidewater, i been reading on what you have been doing with the new caprice, very impressive, specially on the brake update.