Hello from Tennessee

Welcome new members, please make your first post in this section. Say hello & tell us a little bit about you and your car. We're happy to see you here!
Forum rules
Welcome new members, please make your first post in this section. Say hello & tell us a little bit about you and your car. We're happy to see you here!
7mary3

Hello from Tennessee

Post by 7mary3 »

Hello All, I am quite glad to have found this forum. My name is Meila and I am the very recent (picked them up Thursday) owner of two 2012 Caprice ppv. I wanted one to drag race and one for a nasty daily driver. I am currently compiling a list of all possible upgrades and correlations to other available parts. I have seen several of you on the SS and G8 forums and you guys have already been incredibly helpful, so thank you very much. I am coming over from the dodge lx platform so there is much to learn. Nice to meet you all!
2012 9C1, "7mary3", the daily driver
2012 9C1, "GETPLLD", the new drag car
2006 Dodge Magnum SRT8, "Behmth", with all the go faster bits
2008 Dodge Charger PPV, "Murphy", definitely not stock
elc32955
System Manager

Re: Hello from Tennessee

Post by elc32955 »

Welcome! Wow, you got a 2fer auction deal, congrats! Browse the various threads here and you will find a LOT of information that will be of assistance to you, I'm sure of that.

Eric
System Manager and your tour guide for the day. 2015 Caprice w/LFX, former NC DPS staff car. Partial hybrid G8/SS/Camaro SS interior mods, SS MyLink radio upgrade, 2016 Camaro V6 rims, GMPP Malibu chrome exhaust tips, otherwise bone stock for now.