Greetings!

Welcome new members, please make your first post in this section. Say hello & tell us a little bit about you and your car. We're happy to see you here!
Forum rules
Welcome new members, please make your first post in this section. Say hello & tell us a little bit about you and your car. We're happy to see you here!
Rjimpala

Greetings!

Post by Rjimpala »

Been looking closely at the new caprice! Test drove a 9c1! Currently we have a 95 DGGM and a 96 DGGM. Love both cars but one will have to go if we buy new caprice......... :cry:
Rendell
2011 Karma 9c3 never in service, Setina trunk tray, trunk floor mat, H&R springs, skid plate, leather shifter, g8 rear seats, tint, rear spoiler, side markers, Holden badges, shark fin antennae, capriceV trunk emblem, series ll & afm emblems, red tail tips, lighted vanity mirrors, black headliner & pillars, G8 light switch, red light window switches, g8 gas pedals, powdered coated colored hubs, g8 matching color steering wheel & color interior strips & center ring.
1996 DGGM Impala SS
l77

Re: Greetings!

Post by l77 »

Welcome aboard!
x-pro1/x-pro2/x-t30
8/12/18/35/60/90mm
elc32955
System Manager

Post by elc32955 »

Hi Rendell!

Glad we got the logon problem resolved for you. I know it's hard to put a car out to pasture, but when you consider what you get in the new platform it does make the decision somewhat simpler. There's a good many current and former B-body owners on here that can help you along if you have questions.

Again, welcome!
Eric
System Manager and your tour guide for the day. 2015 Caprice w/LFX, former NC DPS staff car. Partial hybrid G8/SS/Camaro SS interior mods, SS MyLink radio upgrade, 2016 Camaro V6 rims, GMPP Malibu chrome exhaust tips, otherwise bone stock for now.
Rjimpala

Post by Rjimpala »

Thanks Eric! I found a dealership that will sell 2012 Hugo blue 9c1. He asked how many I wanted! He is going to look for a 9c3 in the same color for me. He said GM is letting him sell what's left of the old stock!
2011 Karma 9c3 never in service, Setina trunk tray, trunk floor mat, H&R springs, skid plate, leather shifter, g8 rear seats, tint, rear spoiler, side markers, Holden badges, shark fin antennae, capriceV trunk emblem, series ll & afm emblems, red tail tips, lighted vanity mirrors, black headliner & pillars, G8 light switch, red light window switches, g8 gas pedals, powdered coated colored hubs, g8 matching color steering wheel & color interior strips & center ring.
1996 DGGM Impala SS
elc32955
System Manager

Post by elc32955 »

If you can get a 9C3 still in a 6.0 motor, definitely go for it! I've not seen many left on Autotrader recently, this will be the hot collectible car. Civilian appearance interior, no spotlight, regular center console, and not carried over to 2014, so the three years of 2011-12-13 were it.

After you make a few mods to intake/exhaust and get the car tuned you will be very thankful you made the upgrade!

Eric
System Manager and your tour guide for the day. 2015 Caprice w/LFX, former NC DPS staff car. Partial hybrid G8/SS/Camaro SS interior mods, SS MyLink radio upgrade, 2016 Camaro V6 rims, GMPP Malibu chrome exhaust tips, otherwise bone stock for now.
bkwagonss

Post by bkwagonss »

Welcome

I see you got or are getting a Caprice in the color Karma.
Pretty cool, I also have Karma.
As far as I knew I was the only one.
2011 Caprice PPV 9C3 "karma"
2003 Silverado
1950 Chevy Fleetline
2016 Ford Fusion Hybrid (wife's car)
Rjimpala

Post by Rjimpala »

My wife and I like the karma color so we searched and found a 9c3 in in January. It already was lowered and I added the small police caps and changed the shifter to leather. We are planning to add turning signals, (have the spoiler) a Holden grill and trunk badge, and of course the radio! Already have the setina tray in the trunk. So far we are enjoying it.
1996 DGGM Impala SS
bkwagonss

Post by bkwagonss »

We were trying to decide whether to drive to Indiana to look at a red one or to Connecticut for a Karma one.
Conn was closer, so we went there.
We love the color too, and we get compliments on it all the time.
So far we have the Holden fog light and side markers, G8 rear spoiler, Solo axle-back exhaust, and Cadillac CTS 19" wheels.
2011 Caprice PPV 9C3 "karma"
2003 Silverado
1950 Chevy Fleetline
2016 Ford Fusion Hybrid (wife's car)
Rjimpala

Post by Rjimpala »

Looks like you did your door handles too.
1996 DGGM Impala SS