New owner in Indy

Welcome new members, please make your first post in this section. Say hello & tell us a little bit about you and your car. We're happy to see you here!
Forum rules
Welcome new members, please make your first post in this section. Say hello & tell us a little bit about you and your car. We're happy to see you here!
Rogginator

New owner in Indy

Post by Rogginator »

Hey. Just picked up a black 2013. Drove up to Wisconsin and back in one day (1000+ miles / 15 hours) on my own to get it. I'll get some pictures once I clean it up. Thanks for all the help you've unknowingly provided so far!
-2013 9C1
choptop

Re: New owner in Indy

Post by choptop »

Congrats, were in Wi. did you get it ?
Rogginator

Post by Rogginator »

Picked it up from Cheyka Motors in Wausau. They were very helpful / honest and I feel like I got a good deal on the car.
-2013 9C1
cerbomark

Post by cerbomark »

Congrats! I did similar last week on mine, drove 1500 miles (Texas/NY), 24+ hours. Enjoy.
2016 C1
choptop

Post by choptop »

Went to Cheyka motors yesterday, they had a couple Explorer Utility, Taurus , Charger and Caprices on their website, was a 130 mile round trip for me, both caprices were in the shop, Explorer was getting new tires on, 1 Taurus was out somewhere the other getting detailed and I wasn't concerned w/the Charger. Lesson to be learned, and I new it, should have called. Lol