Greetings from NE Oklahoma PI Fan Grl

Welcome new members, please make your first post in this section. Say hello & tell us a little bit about you and your car. We're happy to see you here!
Forum rules
Welcome new members, please make your first post in this section. Say hello & tell us a little bit about you and your car. We're happy to see you here!
PI-FanGrl

Greetings from NE Oklahoma PI Fan Grl

Post by PI-FanGrl »

Hello from a Suburb in NE Oklahoma (Tulsa Metro Area). i have always been a fan of Police Interceptor Cars. I especially like the look of the Caprice PPV, nothing remotely like it where i live. currently I'm trying to save up to buy a 2014+ 6.0 model, possibly from a dealer in Chicago. I'm looking at the 2014+ because of better support of products available, but love sport shift in the earlier models.

i did have a few questions abut them though that i hope to find out through the forums. like where could i find a DOD Delete Kit, the Very First Thing I want to do after purchase. also if the keys side cut and if they all came with remote start. also if the 2014+ can get the NAV unlocked, I know the 2011-13's couldn't. another thing i was wondering is if i could make a Pontiac G8 replacement Carpet fit if i cut it across in the middle under the front seat or even get two carpets ans cut them and over lay them like classic cars with 2 piece carpets. but those just a few examples of my questions i hope i can research the here.

Hope to make lots Friends
Mooseman

Re: Greetings from NE Oklahoma PI Fan Grl

Post by Mooseman »

Welcome!
2011 Caprice PPV, former RCMP test vehicle, never put into service
Build Thread: http://www.newcaprice.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2419
elc32955
System Manager

Re: Greetings from NE Oklahoma PI Fan Grl

Post by elc32955 »

Welcome to the forum!

All of your questions have been covered at one time or another in previous technical discussions. If you browse the sub-forum for the area of your interest you will find answers to pretty much all of your questions.

Enjoy and good luck finding a car!

Eric
System Manager and your tour guide for the day. 2015 Caprice w/LFX, former NC DPS staff car. Partial hybrid G8/SS/Camaro SS interior mods, SS MyLink radio upgrade, 2016 Camaro V6 rims, GMPP Malibu chrome exhaust tips, otherwise bone stock for now.