Howdy from Texas!

Welcome new members, please make your first post in this section. Say hello & tell us a little bit about you and your car. We're happy to see you here!
Forum rules
Welcome new members, please make your first post in this section. Say hello & tell us a little bit about you and your car. We're happy to see you here!
vetterss

Howdy from Texas!

Post by vetterss »

I'm actually from Chicago but have lived in Double Oak, Texas since 1996. I have owned many cars in including a 2015 Chevrolet SS sedan and that car is what drives me towards a Caprice. I'm searching for the right car now. I have my eyes on a few and hope to pull the trigger on one in the next two months. If anyone out there has one for sale let me know. I am watching the forums and online auctions so fingers crossed.

My current ride is a 2019 Corvette Stingray with a manual 7 speed in it. The daily driver is a 2009 Tahoe PPV which I will probably sell to my sister and move into the Caprice. Looking forward to sharing information once I have my ride.

Mike
Mike
1973 Corvette Coupe
2023 C8 Corvette Coupe
elc32955
System Manager

Re: Howdy from Texas!

Post by elc32955 »

Hi Mike!

Welcome to the forum! Don't know which year Caprice you're looking for or how many miles on the clock, if you have any particular druthers let us know. Welcome Motors in Chicago had a 2015 for sale at a reasonable price for a 120K mile car, however it's sold as of yesterday unfortunately. There haven't been hardly any 2015/6/7 cars released yet that I've come across.

Thanks
Eric
System Manager and your tour guide for the day. 2015 Caprice w/LFX, former NC DPS staff car. Partial hybrid G8/SS/Camaro SS interior mods, SS MyLink radio upgrade, 2016 Camaro V6 rims, GMPP Malibu chrome exhaust tips, otherwise bone stock for now.
Mooseman

Re: Howdy from Texas!

Post by Mooseman »

Welcome!
2011 Caprice PPV, former RCMP test vehicle, never put into service
Build Thread: http://www.newcaprice.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2419