New guy in AZ

Welcome new members, please make your first post in this section. Say hello & tell us a little bit about you and your car. We're happy to see you here!
Forum rules
Welcome new members, please make your first post in this section. Say hello & tell us a little bit about you and your car. We're happy to see you here!
JimmyGator

Re: New guy in AZ

Post by JimmyGator »

OK so while I am plotting some power-generating upgrades and making a killer plan, the Dadification of the Caprice PPV continues.

First upgrade was, of course, the child seat. Again, compared to my wife's palatial SUV, the Caprice Legroom is in a class by itself! Notice the footrest on the carseat is FULLY extended with several inches STILL in between it and the front seat.
IMG_5530.jpeg
IMG_5530.jpeg (1.4 MiB) Viewed 4681 times
Second upgrade is really panning out well. It's a rigid molle mounting board that is intended for seatbacks. Purchased from Grayman Tactical via their website. I'm a repeat customer from them before and I really like their stuff. Not cheap, but really versatile and well made IMO. Here is a link to the product: https://greyman-tactical.com/collection ... 5in-x-25in
IMG_5529.jpeg
IMG_5529.jpeg (1.74 MiB) Viewed 4681 times
Here are close up photos with the simple but effective mounting straps. I can confirm no discernible difference in seat feel after installation compared to before.
IMG_5531.jpeg
IMG_5531.jpeg (3.04 MiB) Viewed 4681 times
IMG_5532.jpeg
IMG_5532.jpeg (2.48 MiB) Viewed 4681 times
IMG_5533.jpeg
IMG_5533.jpeg (1.75 MiB) Viewed 4681 times
Finally, this is how I've stared to kit them out. We have a 5.11 store here in town and it has great stuff and knowledgeable staff.
IMG_5560.jpeg
IMG_5560.jpeg (2.31 MiB) Viewed 4681 times
2012 Caprice PPV 9C1 - White - Big plans but just starting out with it - @Haute.Fuzz Instagram dedicated to car and build up